Evernote for Tarot journaling

Tanjamuse

I've already tried OneNote, but I wasn't all too happy with their app for my tablet, although I really like the sections and sub-notes. I miss that possibility in EverNote.

Although in Evernote I really like the tags.

I don't suppose any of you has a suggestion for combining the two :)

Thanks

3ill.yazi

I forgot to mention that I save a bunch of websites to my Evernote because my favorite iPhone app, VoiceDream Reader, can load Evernote clippings and read them aloud to me.

Currently listening to Robert O'Neill's essays on tarot symbolism that way.

Pam O

I am ready to organize and declutter my personal and business world. I feel like my home office is drowning in paperwork: Tarot paper work, sales lead paperwork, receipts, etc... I am considering Evernote.

I am curious who is using the free, or pay versions and why you chose the option you did.

ETA: I understand the newest Evernote Basic lost several features that became restricted to pay versions only?

THANKS

danieljuk

Hi Pam, the only change I have noticed on the free version is that now you can't email to it without a pro or premium tier version. When Evernote started, they gave you an email address and if you emailed anything to it, it would appear as a note! However on the free tier you can download it for a computer / laptop and a phone / tablet. you can easily start a note on your mobile device and find it in all locations. I think you could easily try using Evernote with the free version, see if you like it! The main limitation is the upload size, the free version gives you 60mb a month! I have never actually reached 10mb of it! But if you go over 60mb, you cannot sync or send / update notes to the server and they are not backed up, they would only be stored locally on that evernote version. The Plus version gives you 1GB and Premium 10GB a month.

I use the free version and it does everything I want. here is the comparison chart

manandcards

I'm addicted to Evernote.

You can 'clip' articles and essays from the web which keeps sources intact.

I use it to record my own readings and the various challenges I take part in. it's a good way of keeping track and I add photos of my readings so I refer back quickly. Pic attached.

I've made my own notes on each of the cards.

I keep track of my readings for others.

I keep spreads I've created or made by others (with sources).

Basically it's packed full of stuff that I find really useful.

It's so handy I'm happy to pay for it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-11 at 22.12.53.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-11 at 22.12.53.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 154

MissChiff

I was wondering if anyone has used the notebooks by moleskin for Evernote? Do you think that they would be helpful or just a waste of money...

Nemia

It seems to me that the whole marketing shtick of Moleskine is just a reason to overprice their notebooks. I don't feel I need that. I don't see the advantage.