Legacy of the Divine Tarot

OctoberGwen

Queen of Pentacle said:
But this very Legacy four of wand was full og light, going up trough the sky, with a lovely watery garden (her owns amily house for sure, and the welll being she is now... inside the dark surronding ot the dark old age and lonelyness of her last years. Never before did a single cards was so conforting and magic.

I fell then and still her whole happyness

Queen of Pentacle, this is one of the most touching things I've ever read. I am sincerely sorry for your loss.

I'm going to take a look at this deck, because your description of the Four Wands and how you related it to your mother's passing was so beautiful.

Gwen xx

Aerin

amazon.co.uk have the deck cheap...

Well I think it is cheap - almost half RRP at £12.07.

From amazon.co.uk themselves, not a marketplace seller.

Cassandra022

since this thread popped up again, just wanted to say how much I adore this deck. Of all my decks, i really connect with the imagery of this one the most, and its the deck I can read most clearly/intuitively. I just love it to peices.

That said, I must concur with the fraying bit...mine too is getting a tad scruffy around the edges. Ah well, gives it some character I suppose. I'm not generally one to get back-up decks, but I think I will with this one at some point when I have a bit of extra money to spare

scottyramone

gateway to the divine tarot

I was fortunate enough to be able to buy LOD SE when it was release. It was allot of money for me but I love the deck. My wife just bought the regular cards form Amazon this week. I finally got to read Gateway to the Divine Tarot. Now I wish I was able to afford the book that was put out when I got my deck.

This may seem like a stupid question, but is the story a real life experience? Or is it just a great tale to accompany the deck?

Either way I really enjoyed it!

Richard

Gateway to the Divine Tarot

It's a fantasy tale.

Tymeaus Jalynsfein

Searching...

I have the Deck and Book, but remember seeing a PDF release of the Tarot Meanings for the Deck when it was released. Does that PDF release still exist, and where can I get it if it does?