AT's ATC Tarot Deck (or bust!)

franniee

I would like a card.... queen of wands will be a good one for me to tackle since I need to channel her energy. :D

OnePotato

Aulruna said:
Well, due to the latest copyright infringement issues, where an ebay seller peddled off CDs with e.g. the collaborative Aeclectic decks on them, I do indeed have an issue with it.

I used to share my pics freely, but becoming less and less inclined to do so.

For the ATC majors deck, when it was finished I shot a couple of photos of the cards laid out on a table. It was a 3/4 view with a bit of perspective, so nobody could print cards from it, but everyone could have a nice look at the deck.

I'd be happy to do it again for this one, if you like.

SittingIdiot

Nine Wands

I am interested in the 9 Wands.

What is the deadline date?

Mike, aka, Sitting Idiot

gregory

See the first post in this thread ! Deadlines and rules are there !

Lillie

OK.

I'll still be in.

I have found my card, it was on the pooter all the time.

I'll be printing on 220 gsm, because that is what I have, and I will not be laminating because I can't afford too.

And pray I have enough ink, because I can't afford any of that either.

If that isn't ok then someone else can do the card.

sleepingcat

Can I see if I can pull out a 7 of swords?

It wont be good, cuz I kinda suck. XD

I can get it done by Friday. I work fast like that.

jackdaw*

Update: the Ace of Coins is now done too.

April

SittingIdiot has the 9 of Wands, franniee will channel Queen of Wands, and sleepingcat will give us the 7 of Swords, but don't get your hopes up, I hear it's not very good. :p You have four weeks from Friday to send your cards. Please keep me updated as they're finished.

I would like to skip the laminating. Is it possible for those who want to to do that after they get a finished deck?

OnePotato, I liked that last picture. I think it's a good idea.

Peace,
April

April

Good news! At least half of the artists for this deck are still confirmed "on board". I've contacted everyone twice, and I'm still waiting to hear back from a lot of people. If you see a friend on the list below, send them some peer pressure. Tell them it can't be done without them!

Ankou
Azarial
c-urchin
ChrisamCrystals
Colly34
CrimsonSoul
Pumpkin
rebecca-smiles
RubyRuby
Scherre
SciFi-Margaret
Shatril
Tk2dsky

Unfortunately, if I don't hear back from these folks by tomorrow, we're gonna give their cards away. If there was a card you were dying to create, you might get a second chance!

Peace,
April

saoirse1561

Ooh I'll jump in!

I'd love to take the 4 of Wands, if that slot is still open.