Call for Submissions for Tarot Spreads ebooks, June 30-August 31, 2010

Oein

I'm quite looking forward to seeing how it all takes form :)

Eowyn

Hi
Any news?

xoxo

Alissa

Sure, the update thus far:

The first ebook (Love & Relationships) is complete and is in the publisher's hands, that is Solandia's of course. It's release date will ultimately be hers to decide, but the finished product is looking great and we have a lot of talented readers who have shared their vision within this ebook. Shouldn't be too much longer until that one is ready for one and all to enjoy!

The second ebook (Personal Growth) is nearing completion and should be ready for distribution in the near future -- again, depending on Solandia's timetable. We are still finishing up the last details on that one.

And the third ebook (Three Card Spreads) has yet to be created... it is scheduled for completion in Spring 2011, and again, it's final release date will be Solandia's to decide. My guess is it will be closer to Summer 2011 before it is ready for distribution.

I can't wait to share with everyone how great these resources are, and how impressed I am with the spreads included. Short spreads, long spreads, some humor as well as levity... all of these elements will be included and yours to enjoy soon!

You guys are gonna love these books, so excited! And I've really tried to manipulate the layout so that those who wish to print individual pages to use as journals for each of their readings will have a lot of white space to make their own notations (some white space on the card graphics, as well as some spacing between card positions for notes there as well). Useful in various ways, depending on how each reader wishes to use their ebook.

Can't wait to share more! :D

Rootweaver

Apologies if this has been asked and answered elsewhere. I'd like to know where to purchase these 3 (or is it 4) books from please? Could someone please post a link?

ETA: Never mind thanks, I found the link: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/ebooks/

BodhiSeed

For those of us who contributed (for me it was the Three Card Spreads), do we still get a free ebook?

Disa

Ohh, I bought and printed the 3 card book the other day. It's soo great! Thanks to all who contributed. You did an axcellent job, and Alissa the layout is perfect! I'm going to look into the others, as well.

Alissa

For those of us who contributed (for me it was the Three Card Spreads), do we still get a free ebook?

Yes! I will be back to my editorial duties on Monday, once the holiday weekend is over here in the States. Solandia contacted me last week, right as the vacation began, and I will be delivering each author their copy on Monday via email.

It was been such a pleasure to be a part of this project once more, and I am honored to have been the project's editor. Blessings!!

Alissa

Ohh, I bought and printed the 3 card book the other day. It's soo great! Thanks to all who contributed. You did an axcellent job, and Alissa the layout is perfect! I'm going to look into the others, as well.

Thank you, Disa! I am so glad to hear you're enjoying it! It's a great collection of unique and extremely usable spreads.

BodhiSeed

Yes! I will be back to my editorial duties on Monday, once the holiday weekend is over here in the States. Solandia contacted me last week, right as the vacation began, and I will be delivering each author their copy on Monday via email.

It was been such a pleasure to be a part of this project once more, and I am honored to have been the project's editor. Blessings!!

Yea! Thank you so much for all the long hours and hard work that went into collecting and putting together these ebooks, Alissa!:heart: