The Writhing Dark: Eldritch Tarot

Ace of Stars

Yes! I am intrigued. I love Lovecraft and this deck looks like it's going to be suitably dark and awesome! Glad to see the funding has been achieved with time left for more.

gregory

Looks good - but what a complicated list of options ! I wonder if that makes funding easier...

I too am a Cthulhu fan...

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Kickstarter links are now allowed to be posted. See this thread for more info. :)

KristinCali

Kickstarter links are now allowed to be posted. See this thread for more info. :)

Thank you! I added the link.

Looks good - but what a complicated list of options ! I wonder if that makes funding easier...

It looks like there's a tarot deck, a playing card deck, and a book. They certainly are catering to a wide range of fans!

VGimlet

It looks very interesting. And it goes on long enough that I can support it.

I am glad we can post links to kickstarter etc. now. :D

ghost271

I was an early funder for the Playing Card deck and will also pledge for a tarot deck too. Will keep the Tarot deck sealed for collectors sake.

Cheiromancer

Can you really design a good tarot deck in such a short time? I've heard it described as an arduous spiritual journey that takes years to complete.

Le Fanu

Oh my god , those options!

I have a very nasty habit of switching off when the choices get complicated. Why do deck creators do this? Really, I have not bought quite a few decks simply because I glazed over with all the choices.

This one looks the same. I shalln't buy it. Eyes already glazed over.

Asbestos Mango

I was an early funder for the Playing Card deck and will also pledge for a tarot deck too. Will keep the Tarot deck sealed for collectors sake.

Screw that . I intend to use mine. As to whether you can complete a Tarot in that short of time, we don't know how long this project was in the works before the campaign started. And if he does pips instead of illustrated minors, I think it's doable.