Any spreads you want me to make?

rainwolf

Hi, I read somewhere that you could practice reading tarot cards on advice columns and I was wondering if you could create a spread that would allow someone to read an advice column and than do a reading on it and find the advice needed. I hope that makes sense because I'm confused haha. sorry. I am a beginner and was just looking for ways to practice doing readings.

spread

tinavsingh

need spread

hi,i am tina.i am new to this forum,so first i would like to introduce myself,i am amatuer tarot card reader,generaly read cards for friends and family.few days back i was reading cards for my best friend,she wanted to know about her relationships, while reading she asked if cards can tell her the initials of her future husband's name.since i am not much experienced,i asked her to wait till i find a spread for her question. can you please help me out?? can cards tell the initials of person's name. i want to know. please help

Ambience

Another Relationship Spread Please...

I wonder if you are still designing spreads could you possibly make me one to figure out what will be the future of the relationship & what is going to happen in the relationship in the forseeable future.

I don't know if it's possible to incorporate this but i would be grateful if you could.

Many Thanks, Love Janey xx

rainwolf

Hey everyone! Heres an anonymous request, and the link following:

anonymous said:
I have a crush on a co-worker who is involved with someone else, but I'm pretty sure he is attracted to me. I guess what I want know is what the possibilities are for something romantic to happen between us and how that would occur. I would appreciate any advice. I would also like to remain anonymous.

Biased attraction spread

babs

yearly,month by month spread

do you have a spread that can be used for a 12month reading please?
i like this kind of spread,i found one previously but can't remember which book i got it from....i had good readings when i used it...
grateful of any details please...

StellarMyst

Thank You for Posting This!

rainwolf said:
Here are the main questions that want to be answered:
  • Childhood relationship impact
  • How she/I view situation
  • What to do to rid of past conditioning
  • Solution(s)

Here is the spread and positioning. I combined some parts to make it more specific:

Hi rainwolf,

I couldn't quote a previously-quoted thing. Id est: the quote in the message this is quoting (God, I hope this is not confusing you right now!).

I was looking for a way to investigate further my extremely-turbulent relationship with my mother. This was (late reply due to my being a newbie to AT...) a very welcome post to come upon. Thank you! :D

Yours,

StellarMyst

PS: Do you have a spread that lets the reader see how a 3-way friendship is possibly linked via Past Lives? Id est: myself, and 2 close friends. We want to look into the possibility of the 3 of us having met in lives past. If you can help with this, you are welcome to PM me with any thoughts on it.

Thanks,

StellarMyst

funkyfairy

Hi Rainwolf

I am travelling/backpacking a week on sunday and I wondered if you could design a spread that will look into several areas of my travelling such as money, friends, safety, learning experiences etc? Maybe to use before I go and during.

Many thanks

FF :love:

rainwolf

Hi there SM

From what I'm reading, you were just commenting on my spread? For your PS, I think this spread might work.

RW

StellarMyst said:
Hi rainwolf,

I couldn't quote a previously-quoted thing. Id est: the quote in the message this is quoting (God, I hope this is not confusing you right now!).

I was looking for a way to investigate further my extremely-turbulent relationship with my mother. This was (late reply due to my being a newbie to AT...) a very welcome post to come upon. Thank you! :D

Yours,

StellarMyst

PS: Do you have a spread that lets the reader see how a 3-way friendship is possibly linked via Past Lives? Id est: myself, and 2 close friends. We want to look into the possibility of the 3 of us having met in lives past. If you can help with this, you are welcome to PM me with any thoughts on it.

Thanks,

StellarMyst

rainwolf

funkyfairy said:
Hi Rainwolf

I am travelling/backpacking a week on sunday and I wondered if you could design a spread that will look into several areas of my travelling such as money, friends, safety, learning experiences etc? Maybe to use before I go and during.

Many thanks

FF :love:
I'm not really sure I can make a spread on just that. If that is all you are asking about, I think this would suffice. If you think differently just leave another post and I'll think about it:

1/5...2/6...3/7...4/8

1/5=money
2/6=friends
3/7=safety
4/8=learning experiences
The cards comment on each other. In a spread I lay them on top of each other, but just slightly off so I can see each and they become one picture.

RW

Pao

HII

I duno if you're still doing spreads. but i have been looking for a general spread bc i cant get the celtic cross, i acutally hate that spread! I would prefer it to be 10 cards max. Sometiems people have no specific question they want advice or insight for their life in general and I get stumped. Any insight would be helpful!!! thanx!!