What card for a theft?

Esk

Sure you didn't lose the wallet? That's how I'd interpret the wand cards.

Yes I'm 100% sure it's a theft. I saw the persons who did this. But I didn't think of these cards as loosing something, i'll have to think about that

Laurelle

I've had the reversed 3 of Cups for theft, so I can easily see the 3 of Wands rx for theft as well.

Esk

I've had the reversed 3 of Cups for theft, so I can easily see the 3 of Wands rx for theft as well.

Thanks for sharing this. I'd never thought the 3of cups, even reversed, could mean a theft. Was it during a party?
Or there is something with the number 3, although i admit i know nothing in numerology

Laurelle

Thanks for sharing this. I'd never thought the 3of cups, even reversed, could mean a theft. Was it during a party?
Or there is something with the number 3, although i admit i know nothing in numerology

I've had it come up for a thief before. A friend wanted to know what happened to his computer. We got the reversed 3 of cups and I exclaimed, "I knew it! That's a thief card. A woman stole it."

There are three women celebrating, but one of the women has her back faced to us. We might not think this is an important detail because people gather in circles all the time, but there are other ways to draw three women celebrating. When someone has their back turned to us, we can't see what they are doing, especially when one is wearing a large red coat. Have you seen the size of that coat? One could fit many pilfered items into it. Other things come to mind such as "back stabber" or "she went behind your back."

And this has only come up when the 3 of Cups is reversed.

Sure enough it was taken by a female friend who wanted to sell it.

I know there are other cases, but that is the most recent that I can remember.

Esk

I've had it come up for a thief before. A friend wanted to know what happened to his computer. We got the reversed 3 of cups and I exclaimed, "I knew it! That's a thief card. A woman stole it."

There are three women celebrating, but one of the women has her back faced to us. We might not think this is an important detail because people gather in circles all the time, but there are other ways to draw three women celebrating. When someone has their back turned to us, we can't see what they are doing, especially when one is wearing a large red coat. Have you seen the size of that coat? One could fit many pilfered items into it. Other things come to mind such as "back stabber" or "she went behind your back."

And this has only come up when the 3 of Cups is reversed.

Sure enough it was taken by a female friend who wanted to sell it.

I know there are other cases, but that is the most recent that I can remember.

Thank you for sharing this story. I understand better with your explanation. It's more about the picture with the back turned to us. Barleywine talked about the back turned too, with a different explanation, but i understand the importance of the picture in some readings. And what you say about the big coat is interesting. The robbers were wearing a lot of clothes despite the sun, maybe it's for hidding the things they steal.
I think i'll try to pay more attention to the imagery in my next readings, instead of staying on the meanings i've learnt.
Thank you laurelle