The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

strings of life

^ Oh yes, Blogger/Google makes things quite simple for users of that service. But, those of us who aren't using Blogger have to follow blogs/RSS feeds the old fashioned way ;).

firecatpickles

hopena said:
You can also go to the area on Blogger, where all of these sites are listed (on your front page, when you sign in), click "Add" and then paste or type the website address into the link field.
I remember this now! Thanks, babe.

superfrogsavestokyo

I'd like to sign up! I would like to get to know the Deviant Moon a little better. :) Whenever I use it for a reading for myself, it seems like I'm only a little bit closer to things seeming more clear. I need to devote some time to it. :heart: Hopefully I'm not too late! lol

kmartin60

Pdr....

If its not to late I would like to sign up! Im just finishing a IDS with with the "Gothic tarot" by Vargo...
(Which I did sooo poorly at!) but, I think I want to try it with the "Aquarian" tarot deck...I think it is sorta RW clone-ish deck?

Either way, just thought it might be worth getting to know....grins...

(but all decks are!) comes from my bag of decks......giggles, Kim

BelovedK

I have decided to join this thread, I think this is more appropriate for me than only having one deck to choose from. Mainly because while I am studying the Bohemian Goth deck, I still have some readings to do, and I am not as comfortable *yet* cold reading with that deck. I am still in the 'getting to know you' stage. I want to still be able to use my Golden at first, and I also love doing reflective readings for myself with Osho Zen, so while my main deck will be BG, I will also have freedom (which works better for me)

Well, off to the IDS thread to take my name off the list.

I started a LJ blog to record my readings (for myself and others with permission)

>> Blog url removed by moderator. Please add url to Profile so it is your website button.<<

So, sign me up for the Bohemian Gothic deck. YAY!!! something else new to add to my new year's list :D

BelovedK

I need to go back and read to catch up, but I just wanted to introduce myself to this thread :) I decided to start a PDR this year. I *just* started my blog (LJ) and put it in my profile

Can't wait to get started :D

strings of life

^ I am using the VR and BG to compliment each other, and since you are using the BG, we can share thoughts and observations. I'm yet to use it and lve my VR, and have read many mixed reviews about the BG. I'm ready to get my feet wet with it, so to speak :).

BelovedK

I was thinking about studying those decks together. I may add VR eventually, I absolutely love both of those decks. I get so many stories from BG, I like to write little vignettes (am not sure if they will go up on the blog though, may be just for my little private paper journal)

I just did a week with the Empress (IDS) and she is one interesting woman, check her out. spooky and disturbing. I think tomorrow I will check out the VR Empress. I am on to the Emperor, I will finish that, and then go on to my weekly readings and see how this thing progresses :)

Happy new year!!

superfrogsavestokyo

Sorry I'm a little late to the PDR party! :) It took me awhile to sort out my blogger page and tweak my introductory post a bit. I've noticed that a couple of other people are going to get to know Deviant Moon a little better, so I especially look forward to your posts. You can find my blog by clicking the website link at the bottom of my post. :heart:

BelovedK

aurarcana said:
^ I am using the VR and BG to compliment each other, and since you are using the BG, we can share thoughts and observations. I'm yet to use it and lve my VR, and have read many mixed reviews about the BG. I'm ready to get my feet wet with it, so to speak :).
I wanted to add that with the BG, I find that my readings are more intuitive, and some times that is stronger than others. I can't wait to hear what you think when you get started with it.