The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

BlueDragonfly

Learning new spreads, that's one thing I'm looking forward to working on. I too, have the tendency to do the same spreads over and over.

Simple 3 card spreads and a few larger(5-8 cards) are all I've ever attempted. We can inspire each other with trying new ones!

I'm starting with my "Sacred Days of Yule" spread as my New Year's spread and then on the 1st, I'm going to do the New Deck Interview, even though I've worked with the ToD(MM) since it first came out.

~BD~ aka Leigh

inanna_tarot

done some more bloggy goodness today..

will hopefully have a reading up again tomorrow or over the weekend for the year ahead with more than 5 card readings lol.

firecatpickles

This PDR I was going to try and use less cards but get more out of my readings altogether.

silverwings94

I now have a blog thanks to Scribbler. here it it.
http://silverwingstarot.blogspot.com.
I have already posted there and I can't wait to start working with my deck and blogging there.

Thanks Again Scribbler for all your help.
Kat

BlueDragonfly

silverwings94 said:
I now have a blog thanks to Scribbler. here it it.
http://silverwingstarot.blogspot.com.
I have already posted there and I can't wait to start working with my deck and blogging there.

Thanks Again Scribbler for all your help.
Kat

Congrats, silverwings! It looks like some of us will be learning more than tarot skills!

The Guided Hermit

I too joined the build a blog society and it's up and running. Time for some little "light reading" from my VIA deck.

shamoness

I've been mulling over the concept of PDR and believe it is a good choice for me. I did a short IDS last year but found I didn't like working with only one deck. It was just to limiting for me. I've never been one for rules and limits.

I'm still deciding which deck to use. I'm leaning towards the TOD or the Legacy. But I'm not sure yet. The BG and VR are also in the running.

I'll be setting up a blog tonight and will add that to my profile once I have it set up.

I'm looking forward to learning with all of you during the upcoming year.

elysgrl

Hi everyone--

Blog is up and running...just click on the "website" button below, it should work. By the way, I'm already on Blogger as Denise, with a pic of me and my son, so that'll be my avatar over there for following blogs.

Really looking forward to this!

Onyx

Oh for crying out loud!

Okay I am up way too late for my own good but I am trying to work on a 2009 PDR finishing blog.

Today has NOT been a good PDR day! I had such a good day yesterday that I was looking to just get rolling on the new year but that isn't what happened.

First off, I still have not a single clue as to what deck I am going to be using for this exercise. In the last couple of hours I have been consider decks of every flavor and theme. The list being considered: Tarot of the Cat People (really! I can't belive it myself), Tarot of the Ages (what? okay there is some strang history with this deck that I don't want go in to right now), Wheel of Change, Circle of Life, Fantastic Menagerie, Cosmic Tribe, a dragon tarot and just staying with the Liber T.

Second, I wrote a absolutely stunning piece for the blog about the last year. Ya'll would have laughed, cried, and cheer with me as I took the victory lap. Honest! But in a moment the power flickered and it was gone. GONE! Now I am way to grumpy to start over. Stupid Windows Live Writer, I thought it automatically backed up a saved copy. Nope! grumble . . . grumble . . . grumble. . . .

Third and potentially the worst thing is that I have been getting the name to the PDR exercise wrong in my head! I have been calling it "Personal Deck Reflection" not the right name "Primary Deck Reflection". I have no idea how I happened to get it right when I started the new thread!

Okay, I have vented and I am marginally better. I have enjoyed looking over all the new blogs and spending some cleaning my blog as well. I am still looking forward to the PRIMARY Deck Reflection next year no matter what deck it turns out to be. May be I need a new deck? :rolleyes:

Allan

eta: I got the new blog post up and a new poll. If you visit the blog take a moment to vote please. It maybe a big help to clear up my current mess of deck choices!

shamoness

I have set up my PDR Blog on Blogspot. shamonessreflects is my name there. I have added the link in my profile. Now I just need to select my deck.