Clair De Lune Lenormand

MoonGypsy

rylla

it is stunningly beautiful and worth every penny.

:) :heart: :)

I second that. I just got mine. It's the first time I am checking the Lenormand section on AT; getting this deck made me do it, as I wanted to share how happy I am with this deck. So beautiful, so much attention to details, so expressive and the whole deck radiates the love it was made. I haven't been so happy with a deck in a long time (including tarot decks). A real work of art!

MoonGypsy

I second that. I just got mine. It's the first time I am checking the Lenormand section on AT; getting this deck made me do it, as I wanted to share how happy I am with this deck. So beautiful, so much attention to details, so expressive and the whole deck radiates the love it was made. I haven't been so happy with a deck in a long time (including tarot decks). A real work of art!

i am so glad to hear that you also purchased this stunningly beautiful deck, rylla! :love:
It has definitely become one of my very favorite decks; it looks so beautiful in a spread, and is very easy to read. A real beauty! :heart:

garmonbozia

Wow. stunning. I've bookmarked this for a future purchase.

The Happy Squirrel

Beautiful. I was ready to buy a copy -- but then there was the deal-breaker. :/

I might be able to guess which card, but I am going to ask anyway: what was it? Have you seen the Maybe Lenormand (I am sure you have)?

Belinda2

Well I did see the YouTube video on the deck and I want it real bad ( not that I need any one Lenormand decks!

DeTerminator

I have my Clair de Lune which I absolutely love butI must confess I have blackened the edges and it looks lovely :thumbsup:

Hi Tinkerbell,

I just got this deck myself, and it is awesome! I would like to darken the edges too...how did you (or others with black decks) go about doing that? I'm thinking a black magic marker. Thanks... DT

Genna

I´m so grateful for this thread; I´ve got my deck and used it a couple of days and I really, really love it. It was the dog and the bear and the fox that made me buy it, but now I love all the cards.

Melia

Beautiful. I was ready to buy a copy -- but then there was the deal-breaker. :/

Yes, gorgeous artwork. Lots of deal breakers for me: female rider (just no) although at least it faces the right direction, male card with no direction (why do this?), clouds on left (rather than right) is my preference, snake orientation is always better for me facing the male, then you can use that card as other female in relationship readings (just as you could use the male rider as 'other male').

DeTerminator

Anyone notice something not quite right with the Moon on the backs? Well, I guess it's somewhat minor, and maybe I'm wrong with my observation, but...