Grand Jeu Lenormand

Ruby Jewel

I checked for both Rana George and Steinbach on the Grand Jeu, but only found the regular Lenormand. Are you certain it is the Grand Jeu, Barleywine?

Barleywine

I checked for both Rana George and Steinbach on the Grand Jeu, but only found the regular Lenormand. Are you certain it is the Grand Jeu, Barleywine?

I believe I said that Rana George doesn't cover the Grand Jeu, and I didn't even look at Steinbach. I mentioned the links to the other study group threads only as examples of how one is run.

Joon

Fennario (Stella Waldvogel) reads with these cards and has written about them.

https://fennario.wordpress.com/tag/grand-jeu-lenormand/

There are posts on the flowers and the constellations, not delineation, but a good resource as to what is on the individual cards, as well as at least on 3-card draw.

I'm not interested in studying the deck myself, but if I were, I would definitely look at what fennario has to say!

Ruby Jewel

I believe I said that Rana George doesn't cover the Grand Jeu, and I didn't even look at Steinbach. I mentioned the links to the other study group threads only as examples of how one is run.

Sorry Barleywine....guess I need to pay better attention.

Ruby Jewel

Is there a study group for the 54-card deck, Grand Jeu Lenormand? If there is, where is it? If not, anyone interested in joining one if I create it?

Maybe I was being a little over-zealous here....I'm just starting reading the Lenormand oracle, and I'm still learning the card meanings of the Petit Lenormand....I think I need more of a base, and to stick to the simpler cards for awhile and learn to use them before moving into this rather formidable-looking Grand Jeu. So, firecatpickles....I'm going to pass on this invitation for the time being....my apologies.....

firecatpickles

Ok. I've been working on Lenormand for a few years, although it hardly seems like it. I feel like I'm ready for the Grand Jeu but we shall see.

Barleywine

I'm intrigued by the cards now and will stay tuned for any future interest. I'm not ready to give it my full attention right now, but will buy the French deck and explore it on my own until ready to interact. Thanks for the inspiration!

firecatpickles

I feel exactly the same way. Hopefully my deck will be here today or very soon. We have rural delivery so mail is usually around two days behind.

I may try out a weekly spread using the three card technique from the blog, but I'll post a link to it.

Keep in touch here and let me know when you're ready.

firecatpickles

Ugh. Today I got an email saying they just mailed off my deck today, and it won't be here until May 5th...