Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Essential Ginger Oil for the tummy

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

Star clad

Padma 
Star clad

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
oh God, yes! Gingersnaps were my all time favorite cookie and gingerbread--YUM!!! Unfortuantely, I cannot eat them anymore. I wonder how good gingersnaps and gingerbread made with GF flour would taste??

Were you friends with Pebbles?

You can buy GF ginger snaps. I think the company Mi-Dell makes them. They are really good!

@ GD - the skin is the largest organ of your body. The pores absorb whatever is put on them. So for sure your skin would rapidly absorb ginger oil, especially on the thinner skin of the belly
Top   #21
Citizen

celticnoodle 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padma View Post
You can buy GF ginger snaps. I think the company Mi-Dell makes them. They are really good!

@ GD - the skin is the largest organ of your body. The pores absorb whatever is put on them. So for sure your skin would rapidly absorb ginger oil, especially on the thinner skin of the belly
Oh, thanks, Padma! I'll look for them. I have tried the snickerdoodles and another cookie 'bar' like thing that is dipped in chocolate. they are pretty good too! I don't recall seeing the gingersnaps.
Top   #22

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.