Amethyst Merkaba

Padma

Love the shape! New to me, I will have to study up on it. Thanks for posting the pic! I like the many pointed aspect of it - draws energy in towards you (imo).

Tigerangel

I've had one for some time. I've decided to take it with me to work, and it is strange. It makes me see things from a different perspective. Today, a coworker I've always gotten along with, I saw how he just isn't that great of a person, he isn't helpful, he's out for himself, he's closed off. I liked him because he's never caused any ruckus in my place of work, but having this amethyst with me made me see something else. I saw my boss in a much more jovial light, however. And I saw how another coworker causes her own stress because of how she chooses to react to others. I've always thought she was nice and didn't deserve some of the things that happen to her, but today I couldn't help but notice how stuck she is in negative perceptions and how this affects her more than what's actually happening. I saw how she actually brings a lot of that frustration upon herself.

I was also acutely aware of how negative the environment is, how everyone just vents all their frustrations out on each other passive aggressively instead of treating each other equally and with dignity.

Just thought I'd share :)

I have been thinking about adding a few merkabas to my crystal collection as I came across them while searching on some supplies to make a native American rattle, and found some that I would like, the fact you mention about Co workers, makes me think I should definitely get some and take them with me to work, as there is a Co worker I don't really get on with, maybe a merkaba crystal will give me a different view point on her lol.

Just to add I tend to visual the merkaba shape around me when I do a mediation in the lotus position, I always have really great mediations when I visualise it.

SweetSiren

I have been thinking about adding a few merkabas to my crystal collection as I came across them while searching on some supplies to make a native American rattle, and found some that I would like, the fact you mention about Co workers, makes me think I should definitely get some and take them with me to work, as there is a Co worker I don't really get on with, maybe a merkaba crystal will give me a different view point on her lol.

Just to add I tend to visual the merkaba shape around me when I do a mediation in the lotus position, I always have really great mediations when I visualise it.

It was pretty weird, and can actually be draining for work. I kept wanting to just... Think and talk about things that really mattered. I am like this anyway, but I was floating above the mundanity of the work load moreso that day.

Tanga

I have always assumed (for whatever reason) that the Merkaba, is a 3-D version of a Hexagram.
Here are 2 quartz I have that are closest to the pattern.
The one on the right - is my card reading companion. :)

Attachments

• Merkaba.JPG
    Merkaba.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 122