Happy Halloween/Samhain!

Thirteen

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy All Hallows and/or Samhain and/or Shadowfest. This is certainly my favorite time of year, when the harvest moon is on the rise, close to the earth and beautifully amber, when the leaves (at least in my earthly hemisphere) are shades of copper and gold, when there is the fragrance of fresh baked pies in the air--and decorative pumpkins lighting up the doorways. Candles flicker, the air is crisp, the cider is hot, and the veil between worlds grows thin.

Time to take out the cards, runes, crystal ball or tea leaves and do that special reading. Remember, for some, this last full moon in October was the end of the old year, the beginning of the new. Now is the time of bats, owls and cats who can "see" in the dark, the time of Scorpio, of endings and rebirth, of looking into deep waters and mysterious futures; the wise woman with her broom and cauldron reigns supreme--and so do we, her avatars.

Enjoy all. It's Halloween.

Sulis

(((((((((((HAPPY SAMHAIN TO YOU ALL))))))))))))

Love and laughter

Crystalmynx xx

Rhiannon

Thank you Thirteen, happy new year!

R :)

Alissa

Happy Halloween and Merry Samhain to everyone everywhere~!

Namaste!

Frequency

Merry Xmas!!! j/k

We're not going to bother with the candy next year... Shame nobody comes up the road. I don't understand why not. Second Halloween here.

This year I was prepared as I rented some choice movies (American Psycho, Army of Darkness, The Labyrinth) and had a little party of my own (with the uneaten Halloween candy). I was supposed to go out with a girl and her friends but things got complicated.

From now on, Halloween is officialy game xmas for me. Autumn is where it's at. My friend came over earlier in the day and he bought GTA Vice City. I got Contra.