Saturn just gone...already feeling better

palin

Good evening or morning everyone.

Well that's it. Saturn has left us Virgo people alone. It's a relief.
I am not kidding. I have been feeling stronger and more settled for the last few days. I really have noticed the difference.
I thought I was imagining things but came across a blog on the Net where someone was experiencing the same.

So was wondering about you. Are you feeling the same or is it just too early?

Personally I have been on shaky grounds for about 2 years. Feeling very vulnerable at all levels. I had a vague remembrance of my old self. I used to be confident and bubbly. But a series of material and emotional collapses have taken that away.

But now...I don't know. I feel content and strong and looking forward to what is coming.

Hope this will last.

TarotGirlUK

palin said:
Good evening or morning everyone.

Well that's it. Saturn has left us Virgo people alone. It's a relief.
I am not kidding. I have been feeling stronger and more settled for the last few days. I really have noticed the difference.
I thought I was imagining things but came across a blog on the Net where someone was experiencing the same.

So was wondering about you. Are you feeling the same or is it just too early?

Personally I have been on shaky grounds for about 2 years. Feeling very vulnerable at all levels. I had a vague remembrance of my old self. I used to be confident and bubbly. But a series of material and emotional collapses have taken that away.

But now...I don't know. I feel content and strong and looking forward to what is coming.

Hope this will last.

I'm a Virgo :) What's been happening to us while Saturn's been lurking around? I'm intrigued. I going to do in-depth astrology next :)

poivre

Yes, me toooooo!
I feel as if I can breathe better. Like pressure has been taken off.
:confused: maybe it's just the weather ! :D I do feel different. I have
been reading about this for a while that Saturn is moving into Libra.
Air around me has been heavy for some time...I feel free...
and a bit bossy! :D :D :D

But what I don't understand is...
does Saturn in Virgo apply to all Virgos or
does Saturn have to be in your natal chart as Virgo????
My Saturn is in Capricorn in the chart.

Thanks for the thread!
D.
:)

dadsnook2000

Amazing

Isn't it amazing, Saturn moves a few minutes or seconds across an unseen, mathematically determined boundary and presto, its whole impact on everyone (or at least 1/12th of everyone) is relieved while another 1/12th of the worlds population is suddenly hit with the plague.

Saturn is a slow mover, plodding along the zodiac road. While signposts dot the road here and there, the road is more-or-less continuous. Travel upon the road is more of a process of putting one foot in front of the other and moving onward although there are times when we stop to look around or walk back to rest under a shady tree.

The zodiac road, noted above, is a way to move forward. It's pavement doesn't change every mile from dirt to asphalt to cement to stone to etc. but is a continuous road that leads us through experiences and views and presents us with differing destinations at times. We gradually see what is coming around the bend (with Saturn) and gradually lose sight of what we had previously seen as we move forward. Only the memory and lessons learned from Saturn stay with us to help us better understand the next view that the road brings us to.

I would suggest that, unless you experienced Saturn leaving/making a very tight aspect to a planet in your chart (say, within seconds or minutes of aspect) that a sudden uplifting of spirits might be due to several factors that seemed to all converge today or within a couple of days. Perhaps your Moon and Mercury both made an aspectual contact with another body? You should check your chart and look for those kinds of details as learning about what really ticks in your chart will bring you more excitement and amazing insights than you can imagine. Dave

jfiallo0982

Well, I sorry to say to all of you virgos, saturn will be back there sometime next year, I believe it will stay there until july.

sorry!!

le.jour.obscurcit

Are you sure it just wasn't indigestion?

(See, if I had of posted that on www.spiritualforums.com/vb, the post would have been removed and I would've received a warning. Oh dear. Glad I don't go on that site anymore. It'd be a good idea if you guys didn't either, and perhaps spread the message that others shouldn't as well.)

Sophie

I'm a triple Pisces and I can tell you that having Saturn in one's opposite sign is no basket of roses either (or if it is, it's full of thorns!). As well as my Sun and Mercury, my natal Saturn is at 29° Pisces, so lately I've felt like someone was sitting on my chest trying to make me learn my sums and contradicting everything I said or wished for.

But Saturn, the great teacher, has taught me a lot during its passage in Virgo - and now that I feel a bit lighter for his having gone to sit on someone else's chest, I can appreciate the lesson.

Oh, and I might be able to get that bloody book finished now, too, since Saturn has kindly stopped opposing my Mercury ;)

(but better hurry if it's coming back into Virgo)

poivre

Fudugazi said:
so lately I've felt like someone was sitting on my chest trying to make me learn my sums and contradicting everything I said or wished for.

But Saturn, the great teacher, has taught me a lot during its passage in Virgo - and now that I feel a bit lighter for his having gone to sit on someone else's chest, I can appreciate the lesson.

Yes...this is what I'm talking about! :)

palin

Yes Saturn is coming back in Virgo in April but only for a few months until end of July 2010.
This last retrograde of Staurn is supposed to only affect the late virgos.

I am no Astrology expert. Foudn this info on the Internet.

I have had the worst years of my life since about 2004/5. While most of my friends were building their life mine was slowly but surely collapsing. In those 4 to 5 years everything I tried has failed miserably.

I'll spare you the details.

All this time I beat myself up over my personal failures and considered myself a real looser.

It is only 6 months ago that I found out about the effects of Saturn's return which happened to me in 2004. Then Saturn was in my rising sign and then in my Sun sign.

Articles such as these ones here rang a bell:

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/saturns-transit-and-its-effect-on-your-life.html

http://www.douban.com/group/topic/8187642/

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to blame my mistakes and setbacks on a planet.
but when I read articles of people sharing their experience over the last few years I could completely relate.

I used to be a confident individual with a promising future. I thought of myself as a tough person able to face difficulties. I thought I was able to make the best decisions in love and career. And overnight I became borderline depressive as if everything was a burden, I lost my sense of direction, isolated myself and became so extremely picky in what I wanted to do, who I wanted to see!!!!

It was bad, pretty bad

Now things are looking up again. I am thinking about the future with optimism. Instead of repeating negative thoughts I am strong enough to avoid spiralling into despair. I honestly think now that if life can be as crap as it has been it certainly can be very good too.

I am looking forward to nice things happening to me.

I have lost a lot of 'friends' and a relationship but it feels more like a clean-up. Had major arguments with closed ones whom I have learnt to keep a fair distance from.
My love life has been chaotic but I know better who I am looking for (I used to be blind to obvious signs of incompatibility), I am selective in my job hunting as I am looking for stability, I value my time alone rather than hanging out with the wrong people...

So in all areas of my life: I have had enough of settling for less.

Now, is all this related to saturn?

Somehow I think yes.

jfiallo0982

I've been pretty healthy my whole life, but like 2 1/2 years ago, everything changed.

I now know that saturn was in virgo, wich is the sign that has to do with health, can anybody tell me if this could have something to do??

Also saturn returns to its home in your chart every 28-29 years , but Im only 27, wont be 28 until june, and he is already in its home in my chart, does that happen to alot of people??

I read some where that saturn goes square or something like that every 7 years.
Thinking back, I can say that, at least for me, this is true.
I dont remember at 5 or 6, but I know at 12-13 years old, and at 19-20, I had life changing situations go on in my life.
Can any body tell me if this has happen to others??