Orphalese Tarot Software

gregory

I think you do have to, and it's harmless.

And it is easy to figure out - relax !!!!

Barbaras Ahajusts

I have mine open & entering Ask Your Guides card descriptions. I have about 7 cards left. YEAH!

Next I want to enter the Herbal Tarot card descriptions. I couldn't or WOULDN'T want to live without my OPT program!

:D

cardlady22

I paid for my Orphalese program license and have been adding decks and playing with features. This could become quite addicting. And the option to make my own Deck Files. *swoon*

Now all I need is a printer. (an altogether opposite endeavor- I'm not thrilled by any of the models out there, or their ink costs!)

gregory

Isn't it FUN. (I have about 40 decks in there. I am a Collector, you see :D)

cardlady22

Had to get a new system recently & it runs Windows 7 (rather than my old Windows XP) Short version of the story is that I can't access anything from the old hard drive and I don't have my unlock code. I've downloaded the newer Orphalese 8.8 ToD edition and it can't find any deck.

I'm downloading .NET Framework 4 at this very moment. Hoping things work out.

gregory

You could try opening the packs folder and manually putting a couple in....

cardlady22

Just got my unlock code via email and have successfully gotten a couple of decks back. But the ToD file is still not showing up. One more place to look.

gregory

I have stored my unlock codes for things on my email SERVER. :)

cardlady22

Still no Tarot of Dreams or any file I added to Packs manually rather than through the P2P.

But, I made sure to save the emails this time!

ETA: I'm not going to fuss much, but I am confused. Maybe I didn't get the ToD edition? *shrug*
At least the program is working and I can download shared decks.

cardlady22

Well, I kept having user profile problems and thought I'd deleted things, but it shows up under Program Files (x86) & will not let me delete/uninstall. It's saying Fourth ACT and Third ACT in Packs. Can anyone tell if there's something vital missing here?

Attachments

• OrphFolder.jpg
    OrphFolder.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 84