Your Most Readable Deck

BodhiSeed

A deck that has pleasantly surprised me with how easy it reads (as I am not a fairy/angel etc. kind of gal) is the Victorian Fairy Tarot.

Obsydian

My most readable is my Pagan Cats (mini). I've had it for some years now and it was my second deck ever.

Robin Wood and White Cats are close seconds, but I find the Pagan Cats sparks my intuition a bit more and gets it going.

officialmothman

My most readable is definitely the Ostara. I haven't had it for too long but I just instantly connected. I have other decks that I use, but I find that the Ostara is just so easy to read and always provides so much food for thought. Especially when I'm doing a particularly large and/or complex reading, it's always the deck I reach for.

crystalrose

Wild Unknown for me when I want something clear and direct. It's my go-to. I also like the Ellis decK. Something about the vibrant color and bold images speak to me. Joie de Vivre and Bohemian Gothic have also worked well for me in the past, although I rarely use them these days.

FLizarraga

'Most readable' is a question both simple and impossible. Simple, because each one of us knows exactly which deck works best for them; impossible, because the reasons that make it so very readable are so very different for each one of us.

Mine is Kat Black's Golden. The Bohemian Baroque Cats is a close second, surprisingly enough (surprisingly for me, I mean; I didn't take it seriously in the beginning).

olivia1

Personally, mine is the steampunk tarot by Barbara Moore. For the most part, the cards I pull make sense and the message is really easy to decipher. Those I read for find it to be very accurate. with every use, I seem to get more out each card. I've been using this deck almost exclusively for almost two years but even from the start I just felt I intuitively got it

Farzon

I use it only seldom but the Victorian Romantic is my most readable deck. Readings with this deck are just like a book to me... the story just unfolds before my eyes.

Philistine

I started with it; I tried to move on to other decks when I came back to tarot a couple years ago; but yet I always get a crystal clear answer from the Hanson-Roberts Universal. When I want to cut the crap and stop trying to stretch and just see what the cards are really saying to me, that's the deck I reach for.

I learnt with it and it was my significant other's from when we were in high school so long ago . . . it's sort of the Velveteen Rabbit of my tarot decks--once loved, then put away for more glamorous decks, and then longed for again years later. Somehow it escaped the "fire" of many house moves and 20 years of cleaning closets and has been "made real". I don't even like the art!

FaintlyMacabre

I started with it; I tried to move on to other decks when I came back to tarot a couple years ago; but yet I always get a crystal clear answer from the Hanson-Roberts Universal. When I want to cut the crap and stop trying to stretch and just see what the cards are really saying to me, that's the deck I reach for.

I learnt with it and it was my significant other's from when we were in high school so long ago . . . it's sort of the Velveteen Rabbit of my tarot decks--once loved, then put away for more glamorous decks, and then longed for again years later. Somehow it escaped the "fire" of many house moves and 20 years of cleaning closets and has been "made real". I don't even like the art!

Do you mean the Universal Waite (which was recolored by Mary Hanson Roberts) or the actual Hanson Roberts Tarot which is quite another thing entirely?

Diana

Kat Moon

Surprisingly my easiest deck to read is a deck that I wasn't going to get. It is a deck full of close ups of fairy like people. I was worried that it was going to be a deck full of courts (and who wants that), but I love it. It gives so much detail and depth to my readings. The faces speak directly to me every single time.

Hidden Realm Tarot