Bias Air Signs (C/P)

cheekyminx

:D Gemini/Scorpio/Gemini. What a bloody combination :laugh:

Well....the family all earth signs *sigh* Dad - capricorn, Mum - Virgo (tsk tsk), sister - Taurus, bro-in-law - Capricorn, neice - Taurus :laugh: and then there's lil'ol cheeky :D The double air sign lmao I am definitely the black sheep in the family.....so different to the others but I LOVE IT :heart:

Moi, I get on well with other air signs or fire signs. Heck I get on well with everyone though earth and moi not a very good combination especially if the earth sign is a female lol But yes....I'm a social butterfly, the main thing is as long as you're nice to me & can have laugh all is well :D

Belatrix

Charts are a bit more complex then that.We have to look in which houses those planets are.And which planets aspect ascedants.That will show us better picture.Because houses are very personal.Of course,more personal then signs.To determine things we must observe all things there,in charts.

Gemini Rising

<gapes, then snaps mouth shut before drawing flies>
You're kidding, right?
Huh? Please tell me you're kidding! (It's hard to tell sometimes in message-boarding. And because you didn't put a ---- in there. ) And quit apologizing! LOL!

Darnit, it's always so hard to convey sarcasm through text...I've lost several friends that way by being sarcastic over emails...

paradoxx

As a solar gemini (rising virgo, lunar aquarian) I can get along with Aries really well, but Taurus needs to shut up and listen and use their brainpower instead of graze around.

Other gemnis and me have strange realtions, no need to make a battle of words with them as that will last forever, and ever, and ever and ever . . .

Cancers tend to be my close friends, but sometimes they act like children who need to be alerted that I don't care how many video games they own, or if they can buy a new computer, or a new car, or what kind of vegetables they buy, or how many times a week they spend on a 10 dollar dinner. Geez, there is no inbetween with them.

Leos want command, so I give it to them, too bad they don't know what to do with it. Are these guys ever happy?

Virgo, it is easy to be around virgos, just let them think so that they can figure things out for themselves, it is what they want after all.

libra, indecivie little creatures aren't they, if they aren't able to figure things out right away, they get testy and angry, but if they can't win you over with charm they get chauvenistic and imbalanced, who they hell wants to ba around that anyway.

scorpios, what fun these guys are, and probably the only ones to deal with libras give and take, get a few of these guys in a room and the whole world gets shaken apart to be rebuilt (by cancer perhaps). intensity is the word, but so is sensetivity.

Sagittarius, strange people these guys and gals are, their desire to conform makes conformity look radical, but their beauty makes it worth the time to do so. now if they can just start being a littel more intellegent.

Capricorn, radical, different, traditional, predicable, woah, where did that combination come from. Makeing the radical tranditional, seeking comfort with differences, the goat truly rules the ram and the bull, since those two couldn't see the radical differences if they were smacked in the face with them. Much more articulate than anyone ever expects.

Aquarius, Stubborn and kind of lazay, aquarius thinks that if they believe something that everyone else believes itoo, thsee gus need to realize that their place in society is not based on their job, but on their attitude and how they deal with others, failure to do so means that they are a loss to society and will be treated as such.

Pisces, whine whine whine, gab gab gab, always wanting things to be perfect and traditional, failure to keep the peace with pisces means that you have irritated the irratable. Their stereotypical statements need to be attacked, and their methods questioned, but in teh end changed ever so slowly, this is on eriver that can be changed of its course.

as a gemini, my bias is against the lack of brainpower, the lack of individuality, and creativity, and finallly, anything with a sterotypical hint to it will be denounced.

Belatrix

Virgo

This sounds to me like an analyses writen by a Virgo.Well,sure it is.Full of critics.But,that happens if someone has Virgo ascedant,Ha,ha-looks that each of those signs has some fault,and primarly fault..Naturally,when criticized by Virgo.
Well,I`m not far away from those critical features too.

star-lover

paradoxx said:
Sagittarius, strange people these guys and gals are, their desire to conform makes conformity look radical, but their beauty makes it worth the time to do so. now if they can just start being a littel more intellegent.

how do you figure that one out? conform? i thought that was capricorn! lol - as far as i know and i have a saggy moon - we don't care about conforming to the rules and regulations different philosophies out there - sure we study them in our search for truth and knowledge but no way do we submit to them if they don't make sense
just my 2p

ChangeMyMind

Belatrix said:
This sounds to me like an analyses writen by a Virgo.Well,sure it is.Full of critics.But,that happens if someone has Virgo ascedant,Ha,ha-looks that each of those signs has some fault,and primarly fault..Naturally,when criticized by Virgo.
Well,I`m not far away from those critical features too.

i thought capricorn criticize more than virgos. i suppose taurus is the nicest "earth" sign.

Gemini Rising

I personally don't get along well with most earth and water signs considering I have almost no earth or water in my chart influencing me. I have Jupiter in Virgo and Neptune and Uranus conjunct in Capricorn (generational anyway) so that's about it.

Earth signs, I just...don't get along with. I have one or two Taurean friends, but not too deep a friendship. Capricorns...well, I don't know too many anyways. Virgo...well, you already know my opinions!

Scorpio's intensity scares me. And I swear, all the Cancerians I know are more stubborn than Taurus, just couple it with extreme sensitivity. They NEED to have their own way.

Ironically though, I get along superbly well with Pisceans, and most of my best friends are fish...no idea why.

krysia322

Gemini Rising said:
<gapes, then snaps mouth shut before drawing flies>
You're kidding, right?
Huh? Please tell me you're kidding! (It's hard to tell sometimes in message-boarding. And because you didn't put a ---- in there. ) And quit apologizing! LOL!

Darnit, it's always so hard to convey sarcasm through text...I've lost several friends that way by being sarcastic over emails...
Okay. Phew! LOL... :)
That's what I thought, but sometimes boards are tricky. Thus my oft use of emoticons. :D Besides, with you being a Libra... sometimes it's hard to tell. I've seen a Libra (or two or three or four...) in their "moody mode", and it isn't a pretty, dimpled sight, let me tell you. LOL.

krysia322

Sag? Conform?

How do you figure that? I have at least 10 Sages in my inner sphere, and can think of 2 famous Sag Jims... and can think of several words to describe Sagittarius, and conform is so not on the list. LOL...