Bias Air Signs (C/P)

MercyMe

Voron said:
Your physical illness in that situation might be related to your Taurus Moon?

Well, when I say physically ill, I mean so agitated that I felt queasy, could not deal with the *wrong* shade.

My sister, also Libra, sounds a lot more like your Libra partner. She hates having too many choices. Me? I don't mind the amount of choices, but I have to choose the right one and the right one is what is aesthetically pleasing to me.

We actually painted our living room in part to match the matting on a piece of artwork we had -- and then bought paintings on ebay to match/incorporate that color.

Yep, I do that sort of thing all the time. I can't help it. Driven to it.

Yes, but it's *very* hard sometimes to control those nuances at times. It's not like email where you can write and re-write.
My Pluto is on top of her Mercury which is conjunct her Uranus is on top of *my* Mercury (all Libra) which is square my Cancer Moon -- this means that one slight verbal misstep/misinterpretation can set off a fight in 0.0005 seconds.

Maybe, but with your Merc in Libra, you have no excuse. LOL Ok ok, your Sag influences, but still.

You Aries risings can definitely be hot-heads. You have a first house moon, right? I've found that 1st house Luneys wear their emotions on their sleeves, but that Taurus Moon has an incredible grounding effect -- even to such an extent that an Aries Sun, Gemini Rising comes across very zen and calm.

Come across is the key phrase there. I come across that way so when I do pop off it often shocks bystanders. God help you if you're the target. And yes, I do have a first house moon.

krysia322

star-lover said:
i just google a certain celebrity's name and horoscope or birth chart and more times than not they come up
I've seen those, but I thought more often than not, it was based on say, midnight or something...

ChangeMyMind

i read somewhere on a web site

those people with libra rising, then air then fire risings have higher chance of being "good lookin"

is this true?

SirenRising

Air Signs , eh?

Well, i really get along with Libras - my best friend is libra sun/rising- (because of my Aries 1st house, perhaps, who knows) BUT they lack some depth... it's all focused on how they look, really. I speak from personal experience 8P (i know this libra who might not wash her teeth before sleep, sometimes, but CANNOT leave the house before putting tons of makeup) rrr. They are very uninteresting as first impression (to me, all that «charm» and «good look» doesn't work) but are such fun when i get to know them really well. My relationship with this sign will never pass the friendship level. Yes. I'm sure.

Gemini: met a few. Multi-everything social flea gets on my nerves... seriously. They need to start to FOCUS on something, it seems they all suffer from hyperactivity. I don't trust them, either. My mother is a Gemini and we have too many conflicts.

i'm quite indiferent to Aquarius (but it's the most honest of the Air types)

krysia322

It'd be nice if Libra was more... solid, had some depth.

All I know is that I ---most likely because of the whole opposition thing--- like Linda Goodman stated in Love Signs have a more difficult time getting along with Libra females than males. Well, not so much getting along with, but maintaining the getting along. LOL.

They both can talk the same talk, or walk the same walk, but where I'll find it irritating and exasperating and a blatant ploy for what. ever! in a female Libra, I'll find it entertaining and amusing in a male.

krysia322

My relationship with this sign will never pass the friendship level. Yes. I'm sure.
LOL!

I'm this way with Geminis. I have never been attracted to a Gemini. I have exactly 2 Gemini friends ---double-checking the number--- yep, 2. Both are female. Have never really known any male Geminis, come to think of it. So 2 friends, and 2 more females that I know of or am on good terms with. Oh, and my best friend's 3 year old son is a Gemini.

Wait a second.
How funny that I always conveniently forget this:

My husband's Rising is Gemini, which, let me tell you, conflicts bad with my Scorpio Rising. It's our Risings and our Mercurys that trick out our relationship, considering our Suns are Trined. My best friend also has Gemini Rising (and our Suns are Trined as well), and it's also a source of frustration for us. Oh, well. Can't have it perfect all the time. That'd be too Stepford. LOL.

Gemini Rising

Gosh! So much talk about Librans all of a sudden! So, naturally, I have to but in...

Aesthetics--very important to me. There's just one problem: my house has no color and it drives me insane! Besides white and black, we have brown. Brown brown brown, so much brown...you'd think a septic tank had exploded. And the tiles don't match the cabinets! (My parents don't understand why I hate them so much.) What's worse is one day, my parents decided to buy a chair for our foyer...a NEON ORANGE CHAIR! In the middle of the most bland colors you could POSSIBLY imagine is a giant blob of glowing orange fluff. Oh, GOD how I hate that thing...

Meanwhile, my room is even worse: same shades of brown and white, but the only difference is I have neon green sheets. I was going to paint my room and get some furniture for it that matched, by my parents decided to overrule me and just paint my room a different color brown.

But oddly enough, looks in people don't bother me in the slightest--I might go crazy if my walls and carpet don't match, but I'm not superficial when it comes to people...I don't care in the slightest what people are wearing, how they look, or anything at all. The only time I'll notice is if they're wearing blue, because, well, I like blue...

Nor do I constantly obsess over how I look (then again, I AM a guy...) I'll leave the house with my hair uncombed (it never cooperates anyway), unshaven, and wearing some pretty sloppy clothing sometimes (but they'll match nonetheless!). I usually wear shirts that are one solid color (I can't STAND labels on shirts...I hate being a walking billboard), and I've had the same shoes for 5 years...yes, I've had them since I was 10. I bought them for growing room for $10 at walmart, and, well, my feet haven't grown since, so they're still big! So if my foot has remained the same size for 5 years and they still fit, why by new shoes? (I'm part Jewish, so unlike other Librans I can squeeze blood out of a penny.) And of course, perfectly normal blue jeans...and thanks to my Libran love of food, I manage to outgrow them a lot faster than my shoe size.

Ah, that's another wonderful Libran trait...love of pleasure, food in particular for me. While some astrologers argue that "Lazy Libra" is more alliterative than true, I argue you're just trying to be nice...I don't have a single Libran friend that does their homework on time.

One joke I love playing on my Libran friends is this: In Linda Goodman's "Sun Signs," she is describing the Libran's visage as "..nothing short of a box of bonbons. Or maybe it'll remind you of lollipops, or fresh-baked cookies, or an ice cream sundae drenched in whipped cream..." And on and on, and as I first read it, I thought to myself, "God that's making me hungry!" Then I turn the page, and what does it say? "Librans also like to eat those things, and if there are any reading this, they're probably weak with hunger by now." So true!

So I have my Libran friends read that paragraph, and every single one of them handed it back to me complaining of hunger before reading the next page. When I show them the next sentence, the expression is priceless!

...okay, I'm ranting on about nothing...I think I'll stop now. This is what happens when you type 70 words a minute...

~Nicky

ChangeMyMind

LOL@ Nicky
SO TRUE!

some of you said, libra lack depth. i think it really depends on knowing the libras.
most of my so called friends think im the most "superficial" person on earth, and also im a snob...etc
but really they just dont want to even talk deep with me :D

MercyMe

It's not that Libras lack depth, it's just that sometimes we can get way too caught up in what seems superficial to others. Like the aforementioned shade of green on my dining room walls and whether my purse matches my outfit. (It's IMPORTANT, dammit!) I'm a woman who will search high and low for the right drawer pull, so please, I know that's superficial.

However, I am also not only intelligent but able to express deep concepts fluently. All Libras that I know feel strongly about one cause or another. For example, I am a feminist, my Libra sister is an animal rights activist, my grandmother was a musician, and if there's a Libra who will step over a homeless person on the street, I haven't met them.

Superficial? Yeah, sometimes. Shallow? No way.

star-lover

MercyMe said:
It's not that Libras lack depth, it's just that sometimes we can get way too caught up in what seems superficial to others. Like the aforementioned shade of green on my dining room walls and whether my purse matches my outfit. (It's IMPORTANT, dammit!) I'm a woman who will search high and low for the right drawer pull, so please, I know that's superficial.

However, I am also not only intelligent but able to express deep concepts fluently. All Libras that I know feel strongly about one cause or another. For example, I am a feminist, my Libra sister is an animal rights activist, my grandmother was a musician, and if there's a Libra who will step over a homeless person on the street, I haven't met them.

Superficial? Yeah, sometimes. Shallow? No way.

oh so well said sister libra lol x

;)

libras are compassionate and compassion is not shallow or superficial - as for the trying to get the right mix of colour, design etc in your house for example, think feng shui, interior design, its all in aid of making harmony out of chaos albeit i know it takes us a long time to decide but its only cos we want to make the best decision (and even harder in this day and age when choice has been multiplied by 10000 - the anti libran age lol - although i know that can be unrealistic sometimes - and that is a good thing alot of the time - it helps everyone - whoa saying libras are healers are heart ;)

as for world affairs, politics, crime, justice etc - libras care very deeply at the injustices and believe me they talk about this all the time and the braver ones go out and do something about it