TOADies Anonymous.

Ix Chel

I have ordererd 2 Tarot books. I know I have enough, but I needed it. You never know if there is something new in it. The Konmari method does not work for me. All Tarot stuff makes my happy. Maybe next month is better for me.

EmpyreanKnight

After my recent spree, I thought I'm done for now. But the siren song of other decks still continue to tempt, and in the face of such immortal lures, we must remain steadfast. Our resolve must not waver. We can make it.

Booklioness

After my recent spree, I thought I'm done for now. But the siren song of other decks still continue to tempt, and in the face of such immortal lures, we must remain steadfast. Our resolve must not waver. We can make it.

Well Said.

CharlotteK

Everything I ordered in my mini binge has arrived. So I too fellow TOADies have once again steeled my resolve and girded my loins against the dark night of temptation, craving and smartphone weakness. The battle is not over.

csmith0406

I too had a recent binge, and I must be honest, it was GREAT! I appreciate new decks more when I buy them less frequently, and am more thoughtful about what I buy. I still could be a little more selective, but I'm getting there.

zhadee

My recent spree presented me with 15 new decks for a bargain price.
Well, not really new. They have been worked with.
When the seller offered to add two more decks, I had the notion of giving one of mine to him in return. It was so strong an impulse, I could not fight it.
They now belong to a magician, and he offered me free tickets to see the trick he wants to do with them :party:

Carojulie

My recent spree presented me with 15 new decks for a bargain price.
Well, not really new. They have been worked with.
When the seller offered to add two more decks, I had the notion of giving one of mine to him in return. It was so strong an impulse, I could not fight it.
They now belong to a magician, and he offered me free tickets to see the trick he wants to do with them :party:
That's really cool ! Wich deck did you give him ?

Booklioness

Everything I ordered in my mini binge has arrived. So I too fellow TOADies have once again steeled my resolve and girded my loins against the dark night of temptation, craving and smartphone weakness. The battle is not over.

Stay Strong, friend.

"I too had a recent binge, and I must be honest, it was GREAT! I appreciate new decks more when I buy them less frequently, and am more thoughtful about what I buy. I still could be a little more selective, but I'm getting there."

I do understand this as well.... hold fast, TOADies!

Scarlet Woodland

I broke my fast and bought a deck last week.

It was terribly naughty but it was a planned purchase, I saved a fortune on shipping and customs as it was in the UK, aaand my dentist bill was about £550 less than I was expecting. So yes, very bad Scarlet but I shan't flog myself too hard over it.

Thankfully I'm thilled with it and it has even rekindled my love for some of my old favourites. Fingers crossed I can behave myself for the rest of the year. There's ONE tarot deck and ONE oracle I'm allowed between August and December but that's the lot.