Jupiter in detriment and retrograde!

decan

Hi all,
I made a note on my diary concerning 2 good news :rolleyes: in relation to this week!

Mercury is going to become retrograde.
And…Jupiter, already in detriment in Virgo, will become as well retrograde!

Well, probably a good time for hibernation (we are in winter!) :D

danieljuk

:D :D :D
In May this year we have 5 planets retrograde at once! Jupiter goes direct on the 9th of May, as well Mercury, Saturn, Mars, Pluto all retrograding during the month!

decan

Hello,
I think that Jupiter is going to become stationary soon (wednesday more likely). William Lilly said that Jupiter is stationary 5 days before to become direct again.

CosmicBeing

It has made me a bit weary of practicing horary questions during this time because of so many planets being retrograde lol.

Either a lot of the past is going to be dug up or would horary readings be more likely to be inaccurate?

decan

Personally I am feeling a little bit weary currently because of Jupiter zodiacal state, I'm sure!
I can't wait to see him direct again!!

I'm studing natal astrology (traditional), and I'm not very good with horary (however I know it a little bit), but if Jupiter is a significator in a horary chart, well, it's a very bad situation concerning what Jupiter represents in the chart!

CosmicBeing

Personally I am feeling a little bit weary currently because of Jupiter zodiacal state, I'm sure!
I can't wait to see him direct again!!

I'm studing natal astrology (traditional), and I'm not very good with horary (however I know it a little bit), but if Jupiter is a significator in a horary chart, well, it's a very bad situation concerning what Jupiter represents in the chart!

I been seeing retrogrades as sometimes referring to something of the past being dug up. But, I suppose that depend on the questions.. but I do see it as either stuck or returning back to something.

But, that is just my perspective on it so far.

decan

Ok, Jupiter is Direct now! :)