Planets & Cards; astro-tarot reading experiment

seaweed

Hi Dave,

Glad to hear it's just routine maintenance--your scheule's too full for it to be anything more : ) Your ambition makes me smile! (because I know you have the pluck to actually do it all : ) )

Sorry, to bring up the Yahoo board. If I'd have known the backstory I'd have never have gone there at all. It sounds like you were noble and honorable and those two women (I won't call them ladies) took advantage of your gracious nature and tenacious good energy. Foolish of them to be so short-sighted (if I might venture there.) Good for we here at Aeclectic, though--more Dave for us! : )

Very happy and productive New Year in a few hours advance, btw.

Please let me know when/where the book comes out--you've a practical, common-sense approach that will be a treat of a switch from the March/McEvers I'm still plodding along with--consecutive with so many other things : ) (I'm such a goof, but when I went down to the AFA earlier this week to pick up a calendar/ephemeris I saw in their stock that they had these two little gadgets "The Instant Aspectarian" and "The Planetary Hour Dial--The Key to Success." They're circa 1910 reprints, look like they came out of a highly-sugared cereal box and have these great phrases on them such as, "Make the Passing Hours Serve Thy Will" : ) How *usefull* are they? I don't know...(smirk) I'm still enjoying the secret-decoder-ring factor : )

I'll PM you with my moon and sun in just a few minutes.

Thanks again, Dave.

sweet_intuition

Hey Dave

I pm'd you my details and info

dadsnook2000

For YDM42

Yes, I have your data but if you want a reading I have to have a tarot question that a 3-card spread can address. The purpose of this experiment is to see if/how an Astro and a Tarot reading can address the issues at hand in a way that is helpful, unique to the system used, and cooperative/supportive of the other system's reading.

Dave

YDM42

Dave, can I have a past present future type reading concerning dating? Thats the only thing I can think of that is totally out of my control and that I want be too stressed about it the outlook is not good.

dadsnook2000 said:
Yes, I have your data but if you want a reading I have to have a tarot question that a 3-card spread can address. The purpose of this experiment is to see if/how an Astro and a Tarot reading can address the issues at hand in a way that is helpful, unique to the system used, and cooperative/supportive of the other system's reading.

Dave

kmartin60

Hi, I have most of info needed...

Hi! thank you so much for offering these readings! I am just now starting to look into astrology seriously, So I hope what info I have is enough, if not can PM anything else you need.....

ok, starts out:
Rising sign--27% Aries
Sun--------16% 12th house Aries
moon-------09% 1st house Taurus
(Also had all other planets and degree's listed, but didnt know if you needed that also?)

The question I guess would be: What do I need to do to improve my health issues? (probably sounds like a silly question) if you would prefer, a simple past, present, future spread also would be more than fine.....If you need more data just let me know...

Hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve! Once again, thank you so much for offering the readings! Bright Blessings, Kim

Fulgour

me so far

Sun in Scorpio 6° 10' 11th House
Pisces Moon 22° 11' 4th House...

dadsnook2000

List & sequence of Astro-Tarot readings

As of Thursday morning I have the following list of participants wishing to have an Astro-Tarot reading:
1) YDM42
2) Sweet_Intuition (to be off-list)
3) kmartin60
4) Fulgour -- hasn't yet asked a question

I want to also thank all of those who have participated with their comments, and all of those who have PM'd me with thanks and additional private comments. So far it has been interesting to see how the two systems support the findings of the other system. After some 35 years playing with Astrology, and to a lesser extent the Tarot, I am still amazed at how we can reach out across the globe to people we haven't met and still find a direct contact with them that is relevant and helpful. Aren't we blessed to be able to do this? Dave

Bat Chicken

dadsnook2000 said:
... I am still amazed at how we can reach out across the globe to people we haven't met and still find a direct contact with them that is relevant and helpful. Aren't we blessed to be able to do this? Dave
Absolutely! :)

Makamu

Dave,

this sounds very interesting and I would love to participate. My astrological data is in the "Planet Series" Thread and a general reading on the subject of education would be very nice.

Thanks,

Makamu