Planet Series: Neptune . . . how do we express it in our charts.

Tara2007

My Neptune is in Scorpio

The realm of psychic ability, intuition, dreams, sex and personal power. All of mine tie in to my gut reactions and what I know but cannot explain about a situation.

Can you add to that Dave?

Sophie

Good roundup, Dave :)

dadsnook2000 said:
SIXTH House: Blends dreams with intellectual assessment, follows causes, helps others.
Yes, I think that sums it up nicely for my Neptune ;). I have Neptune at Scorpio 24 in the 6th House. I am also very imaginative in sex, death, power, conflict and all sorts of intense stuff }). I have a particular attraction for war...where I can, of course, help others.

My Neptune trines my Jupiter almost exactly (Jupiter at Cancer 24, 3rd House). I travel and study to help others, I am expansively imaginative in order to follow causes... :D.

It also trines my Saturn, at Pisces 29 in the 11th House. This one causes me no end of angst. Someone once told me that if I didn't put all my imagination in writing and causes and helping people, I'd might have been a compulsive liar, with that set-up :(

(well, if I fail at writing, I can always become a con-woman, right?)

My Neptune also trines my Chiron exactly (Chiron at Pisces 24 in the 11th House). My soul wound? I was born to be a humanitarian and writer with a mission? You'll notice I have an exact grand trine between Chiron, Jupiter and Neptune, and another grand trine between Neptune, Saturn and Jupiter.

dadsnook2000

Can't reply

Everytime I post a message beyond a few lines on the Astrology forum I get a message that I can't access the server. I've wasted a lot of time writing long messages just to have them trashed. Has this happened to anyone else. Dave

GoddessArtemis

Dave, log out, clear cache, and log into AT again...

My Neptune in the 2nd house in Sag is playing with some heavy hitters...

Moon (Sag-2nd) Conjunction Neptune (Sag), 5°56
Mercury (Aries-5th)Trine Neptune, 1°51
Saturn (Gemini-8th) Opposition Neptune, 4°28
Neptune Sextile Pluto (Libra-rx-11th), 4°11

That's some big boys and girls playing! And they look good, except for Saturn..whom I personally thinks like to pick on me. :D

GA

annik

dadsnook2000 said:
SIXTH House: Blends dreams with intellectual assessment, follows causes, helps others.

Hi!
I don't come often to the astrology section but I do have a little interest.
For the topic, my Neptune is in the sixth house. I smile seeing the follows causes. I do have a interest in human rights. And Neptune is also in sagittarius. For the rest, I still try to figure it out...

dadsnook2000

Surprised

I'm surprised at how noticeable and visible Neptune is for all of you. Of course, it's hard to see Neptune within ourselves sometimes. Perhaps we rationalize Neptune -- I'm not sensitive or dreamy or visonary, I'm just curious, smart and always thinking. Or, whatever positive and negative attributes we have to balance out. Dave

mollymawk

--------------------------

Indigo Rose

dadsnook2000 said:
I'm surprised at how noticeable and visible Neptune is for all of you. Of course, it's hard to see Neptune within ourselves sometimes.

:) Yeah but look how many Pisces responded...LOL!!! :laugh: Neptune is our realm, after-all....the Mermaids!!! Is it real or is it a dream?
You'll never know until you go for a swim...even then...you may still...never know!

See why it was essential for me to be gifted with that logical Virgo Moon? ;)

:heart:

MCsea

dadsnook2000 said:
I'm surprised at how noticeable and visible Neptune is for all of you. Of course, it's hard to see Neptune within ourselves sometimes. Perhaps we rationalize Neptune -- I'm not sensitive or dreamy or visonary, I'm just curious, smart and always thinking. Or, whatever positive and negative attributes we have to balance out. Dave

Oh it was till I read your first post - OH MY
and I thought that was MY secret!
NEPTUNE!!!

grrr

Dave I hope you can post soon...
I hate it when posts gooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MARINA

dadsnook2000

For sweet_intuition and all who struggle with defining planetary combinations.

This is the third time I've tried to post this lengthy answer; the past two messages didn't go thru.

Combinations of planets in conjunction and in aspect are relatively easy to understand with the help of Ebertin's CSI (Combination of Stellar Influences). This book was developed for mid-point methodology.

Consider Neptune conjunct Sun, both sextile to Mars and to Pluto. You go to the pages for Sun/Neptune and read what they mean, then go to the page for Mars and Pluto where you look up Mars/Pluto = Sun and Mars/Pluto = Neptune. Succinct definitions are given.

Mars/Pluto = Sun: A hard working person, the ability to work till collapse or complete breakdown. Injury, accident, violent measures, an upset or shock caused through the intervention of Higher Power. My note: the first sentence is the nature of the person, the second sentence indicates the nature of a transit or pattern activation.

Mars/Pluto = Neptune: Irreconciableness or implacability, cunning and deceitfulness, the tendency to cause hare to others secretly and unobtrusively.

The other way is to use the KEYWORD method wherein you have one or two keywords for each planet, each aspect, each house (and each sign if you wish, although many keywords get to be awkward). Let's put together a keyword statement:

My ego and intent (Sun) and ideals and sensitivity (Neptune) seek to blend (conjunction) in the way I talk and express myself (3rd house). This is influenced by understanding (sextile) my energy and aggressiveness (Mars) for creative purposes (5th house) and my efforts to control and change (Pluto) my immediate environment (1st house). This requires some flexibility in the arrangement of the words and sentences but it does provide a stilted and appropriate starting point.

Just some thoughts. Dave.