Bonefire Tarot Updates

baylys

Yay! You have so got to take photos of it being collated!!!! And the boxes of decks as they arrive!!!! And the HUGE smile on your face as you see your baby come to life!!!!!!

We are just as excited as you!

wooden-eye

Well, I'm still waiting for the courier......and it is past mid-day......? ....Good grief.......The suspense is killing me.....

MoonGypsy

Well, I'm still waiting for the courier......and it is past mid-day......? ....Good grief.......The suspense is killing me.....

Trying very hard not to chew on my finger nails...:p

MoonGypsy

Oh the suspense is agonizing...:eek: :heart:

shadowdancer

I know...lol

I stop by a lot at the moment, just in the hope there is an update or a piccy or two. The wait must be excrutiating for wooden-eye

MoonGypsy

i am hoping no news is good news... ;) :heart:

wooden-eye

Hello at last- Goodness me, I am so sorry for no updates. I have the cards, they arrived later on Monday. We put together decks for a couple of hours, working outside til we ran out of daylight and our butts froze off. Tuesday got more decks done, so I have about 200 collated.
I have run into a small hitçh; the boxes which I had lovingly prepared are no good. the deck is too thick. It came in at about 1.5". I had tried to find out how thick it would be in advance, but had not managed it. I am not sorry though. The card quality is what I hoped for and I think the cards shuffle well.
My problem now is boxes...... I have decided to make pouches for the cards, a task which I have started. They look pretty nice. it takes a little longer than the boxes, the only disadvantage is, I do not have 50 ready to go as I did with the boxes.. So I am afraid there is a bit of a delay.
I am very sorry to every one who is waiting, but rest assured the decks are all present and correct I just have to package the bleeders and I will be back on course.
Ahh the perils of self publishing! Please bare with me..I'm a fast learner.

PS - We are back on the road again and I can't update that that regularly as Internet access is patchy and sometimes very slow, home is so much simpler!

truelighth

Wow, wonderful news. And what a big job to do!

Btw, I would also love to buy a copy. Did a lot of people reserve one already? If so, I would love to do that too. Otherwise I will wait till I see it on Ebay or Etsy.

Babalon Jones

bet you are relieved that they are here and the quality is good! i know how nerve wracking that can be.

We have probably been moving in parallel universes again, haha, as I too have been busy getting containers made and packing decks into containers (in my case, mini decks into tins, but I imagine it is very similar).

Sorry to hear about your nice boxes not being usable, but I bet the pouches will be even better. what are you making them out of? No matter what, making hundreds of anything is quite a job, so you have my thoughts with you :)

MoonGypsy

squeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

i am so happy to start my day with such fantastic news, wooden-eye! :D :thumbsup:

Pouches sound great--however it is packaged is fine with me-the deck is the main event...and i am will be ever so thrilled to receive my very special prize into my very eager and grateful hands.:heart:

i am so thrilled and relieved for you, Gabi/wooden-eye!!! :love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox