Bonefire Tarot Updates

emmsma

In the US here, and waiting for its arrival. I don't believe I was early in my purchase. Will post when I get it. :)

wooden-eye

Thanks for letting me know where you are guys.
Good to know that the decks are slowly beginning to reach distant shores. FireHermit you were a bit behind the first mail out. I think it will probably reach you before the weekend. It looks like none of the US decks have arrived yet, so goodness knows whem yours will Emmsma?
WhiteWolfy, I am relieved you like it.

truelighth

I received mine today. Thank you :D. Happy!

FireHermit

Thanks for letting me know where you are guys.
Good to know that the decks are slowly beginning to reach distant shores. FireHermit you were a bit behind the first mail out. I think it will probably reach you before the weekend. It looks like none of the US decks have arrived yet, so goodness knows whem yours will Emmsma?
WhiteWolfy, I am relieved you like it.

My bonefire tarot has arrived today!! I am soo thrilled with it! The cards feel really nice and they are simply superb! I have to go out but I can't wait to look at them closer later and try them out!

Edit: by the way I actually really like the handwritten lwb! Brings even more authenticity for me to this already unique deck :)

Thank you!!

MoonGypsy

Oh goodness...maybe mine will be here today.:love: Although, on second thought, i think i remember Fire Hermit is in the UK?

emmsma

Hey! My deck is here!! I didn't expect it so soon.

It is stunning! The colors are so brilliant and the card stock is perfect - excellent weight and shuffle-ability, silky smooth finish.

So very worth the wait.

Thanks, wooden-eye!

MoonGypsy

not today...surely it will be here tomorrow? :)

JayBee

Mine arrived (Canada) in just under two weeks. Breathtaking. I won't be surprised to see it a strong contender for top tarot of 2013.

wooden-eye

Thank you so much.
JayBee that is the sort of thing that will go to my head, if I were not such a pragmatist.
I just wanted to say As I mentioned in the Bonefire thread in "decks" that I am having a terrible time with any kind of 3G connection. Sometimes I can load a page and read a post, but I can rarely respond. I stress I am not ignoring anyone, I am just struck dumb by Lack of technology. I will do what I can and Tarot is my priority when ever I get a decent connection, like now. if you want a deck and pm me your email address I will send you an invoice and then a deck.
If this is too frustrating I will be home in November and will go for broke with my efficiency.
Right now I am one of four people, my people-on a never to be repeated, trip of a lifetime. the very ones who covered for me while I painted the deck. The pouches are getting sewn the LWBs are getting sliced and decks are leaving these shores.
Sorry if I am slow or clunky.
Love from, a feeling very human, Gabi

wooden-eye

Update on Bonefire Companion Book

Hello, it has been a good while since I posted in creation; Bonefire being well and truly created.

The companion book is well under way now. I don't want to start counting, as you may or may not remember I did with the artwork, but it is safe to say the first draft [the handwritten one] approaches the half way mark.
I am still away, but due back in about a month.

The writing is going really well, it always does when I don't flaming type. The vibe of the book is to be a fire-side chat, but one where you can't get a word in edge-ways.

I am not rushing the book, but I have to say I have a new deck brewing in me. I haven't so much as made a drawing for 5 months now and arty clouds are gathering. I am beginning to research European Oracle decks. As yet I know nothing, but I sure do love to learn. I am thinking dark, rich and grubby et Parisien- Toulouse Lautrec, Le Moulin Rouge, typhoid, avec un working title de 'La Vie en Rose'.