Bonefire Tarot Updates

Alta

Interesting comment about not having so much as sketched in months. Not an artist myself, but in other things I have noticed that after a huge project, and a deck is a huge project, that I stop doing that activity for a period afterwards.

The new deck sounds like fun, still loving the Bonefire. :)

daphne

I am not rushing the book, but I have to say I have a new deck brewing in me. I haven't so much as made a drawing for 5 months now and arty clouds are gathering. I am beginning to research European Oracle decks. As yet I know nothing, but I sure do love to learn. I am thinking dark, rich and grubby et Parisien- Toulouse Lautrec, Le Moulin Rouge, typhoid, avec un working title de 'La Vie en Rose'.

A new deck by you!!! This is so exciting!!!!! I cannot wait to see it, I love your work.
Now, when I read the working title, La vie en Rose, I was already imagining the dark-purple-Bordeaux backgrounds...

wooden-eye

Wowsa, it has been ages since I started this thread.
I just wanted to say thank you to you lovely folk who supported and followed the making of Bonefire. I love that I can come here and remember that mad and wonderful 18 months of my life.
The whole experience has meant so much to me and to find Bonefire in the list of 10 is simply unbelievable.
I want to tell everyone; so few in my life understand the depth of my attachment to Tarot, for some it is something about me they chose to gloss over, so I will have to shout it here.........BONEFIRE MADE 7!!!??????..........THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH......Words fail....xxxxx

daphne

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Now you know why you have to create another. You are just gifted.

Alta

It is a brilliant deck, and I am glad you love of tarot and your talent found such a fine way to work together!

baylys

In my tarot collection Bonefire is #1!!! So you shouldn't be so surprised that it made #7.

angeltreats

Absolutely delighted for you Gabi. You absolutely deserve it :)

Grizabella

I'm waiting with baited breath to find out if there will be a Bonefire Lenormand! I'll be at the head of the line to get one if there is.

Wendywu

La Vie en Rose is a beautiful song; and I am sure the deck will fit the music beautifully.

I love the Bonefire, and look forward to any new deck you might create :)

wooden-eye

Bonefire in a box

Hi Folks,
Long time no post.
It is holiday tome here in Aus and to celebrate I have finally made Bonefire it's very own box.
The pouches were great, but I have made just shy of 400 and that is quite enough, so in the box with the last 100 decks.
There may be a reprint, but no promises as I am back in the world of paid work.
Thanks for the support and here is that box..a bit hokey and homemade, but better than the LWB!

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 149