Bonefire Tarot Updates

daphne

Box looks nice and energetic, as the deck itself.

What about a mini deck edition, something about the same measures as the minidecks of baba studio? Would look very good.

Alta

Those are very nice boxes. I cannot believe how much your deck has crept into my heart, I use it pretty well every day.

baylys

Oooh, the completionist in me would like to buy another deck please, so I can get the box. Oh bugger it, I'll take two decks please.

wooden-eye

Hello,
SO good to see you guys.

Daphne, who knows what might come about? But I have more thoughts of going large rather than mini.
Alta, to hear your Bonefire has found a part to play in your day today tarot is more than I ever hoped for the deck.
Baylys, honestly the box is not all that, it is thus far wobbly and a bit wonky. Kind of nice from a distance, but unable to stand up to even a modicum of scrutiny. Now I have really talked it up. Are you sure you still want two?

Thanks Ladies, I will go now and try and hopefully improve this box thing.

reall

I just discovered this deck!^^ must say fantastic design!^^ (go to my wishlist!^^ ;))))

wooden-eye

PM coming Baylys.
Reall, thanks very much. I am glad you like Bonefire and it is great to be on your wish list.

rmcfarron

The moment, the VERY MOMENT this box becomes less wobbly, I shall be pouncing upon it like a puma. Please keep us posted. And a bigger version??? Really? Hmmm, must now plan two pounces.

Rae

wooden-eye

News.

I don't know why, but I am so tongue-tied about this news I can barely write it down...
I should be shouting from the roof-tops, but find I am moved, scared and nervous.
Here I go.....Bonefire is going to be published by Schiffer Books.
I always wanted Schiffer.
I have no details; all is too fresh, but there will be a deck and book.
The news has floored me.
Thank you.

Laura Borealis

Oh wow! Congratulations, that is such great news! :party: