A Cary-Yale by Meneghello!! How did I miss this!

Piasabird

Mine came today! No. 49. What a treasure.

FLizarraga

Simply glorious. Thanks for sharing this.

The cards seem to be the same size of the USG facsimile edition, but look larger because of the lack of white border, am I right?

I know I'll succumb to temptation at some point... <sigh>

FLizarraga

Too rich for my blood, as they say, but gorgeous.

Well, too large to shuffle, for starters. And yet a smaller edition would not allow us to appreciate all that rich detail...

rachelcat

I just bit the bullet and ordered. Couldn't live without it another minute, I guess.

Actually, I was looking longingly at the order page again, and I saw "Stock Status: (Out of Stock)," so I panicked and bought the one I already had in a shopping cart. I hope it's not really out of stock and/or I get the one that was in my cart!

KhonsuMes

Well darn. CollecTarot shows it out of stock. This is a must for me... The color alone is stunning.

FLizarraga

I think I'll pass on this, but if a restored version like the Visconti-Sforza is ever published, I'm so there.

KhonsuMes

Thanks for the link to the meneghello source. I have ordered from them before. A U.S. Source is always good though, for sheer speed..

FLizarraga

Thanks for the link to the meneghello source. I have ordered from them before. A U.S. Source is always good though, for sheer speed..

Speed is always good. :)

KhonsuMes

Well, it was back in stock so I just ordered!
Looking forward..