Asherah Tarot, originally the Sarah Magdalene Tarot

salamandrina

Thank you!

I will finish them and publish a deck.

I have entered the relentless finishing phase, but my time scale is more like a week for the minors (not counting research and conceptualization) and a month or more for the Majors. That's just how I work. Impossible for me to complete one in a day!

SloughSister

Every time I see that this thread has an update, I am excited. Each little step forward makes me happy. Whee! :T4W

salamandrina

There's progress happening quite quickly don't worry. I've had to sacrifice the blogging part of it for now to speed things up so it might go quiet for a while but I've no intention of giving up.

jujustar

I just found this thread, and i am absolutely in love with your work already. Its the most exciting thing ive seen here in a loooooong time.

Im so happy you have decided to publish it, i think it will make an excellent meditation and pathworking tool.

THankyou :)

salamandrina

Thank You! :)
It's wonderful to get so much encouragement.

Grigori

It has been a little while Salamandrina. Any chance I can be adding your deck to my Christmas wishlist? :D

Soaring Eagle

What a beautiful deck. :)

salamandrina

Hello Grigori!
I hope Ms Lust is treating you well.

Here for everyones' information is the post I wrote for my blog yesterday:

Well, it’s been a while hasn’t it!

But I haven’t been idle. I have worked my way through the Minor Arcana in numerical order, traveling down the Tree of Life until I am now entering Malkuth. By the end of this month I will have finished the tens, and all the number cards, which is an amazing milestone to me. I am quite impressed that I have done this in under one year. And what an incredible journey it has been! I never expected this part of creating a deck to be so much fun. I am almost sad I am nearing the end. I feel utterly transformed by the experience.

However the task itself is far from complete. I have quite a few court cards left to do, and then there are probably half the Majors needing either redone or seriously renovated. Add to that the writing of the guide and I am optimistically calculating that it will be another year until I can publish.

I will try to update here a little more often in the interim, and I plan to overhaul this blog once I have completed the tens. You might have noticed that I have bought the www.sarahmagdalene.com domain now so please change your links. Eventually a fully fledged site will appear here and it will be time for this deck to be born.

Kind Regards to you all!

Sarah

Grigori

Ah, maybe for next year then! Good luck with the site development and your ongoing work. Or maybe for my birthday, that is sooner.... hehe

Glastonbury Ed

What a wonderful deck this is shaping up to be. I haven't been this excited about a new deck for a long time.

Keep up the good work!