Asherah Tarot, originally the Sarah Magdalene Tarot

MoonGypsy

So Beautiful! i am really loving what i am seeing here!

rylla

I've read on facebook that this deck might be ready by September. SOOOO looking forward to it!

MoonGypsy

I've read on facebook that this deck might be ready by September. SOOOO looking forward to it!

That's exciting! i don't do facebook, so i am glad to discover the latest updates here
in the forum. i can really relate to the Hermit Card, but i love
All the cards i have seen thus far!

Love the latest card posted--the Queen of Swords! Brilliant!

i really do hope it will be published/available as soon as September!

Alta

Congratulations Sarah! I'll add the new name to the title of the thread.

Alta

salamandrina

Thanks very much for renaming the title of the thread! It does make it simpler, although many of the links are now dead, thanks to my change of identities. I will try to refresh them where possible.
And many thanks to those of you who emailed me. I should be clear, I am just starting the printing process, so all I am seeking is contact emails for those who might be interested so I can gauge what size edition is needed. I will try to answer all of you personally, and I thank everyone who has supported me over the years. Without all that encouragement I might never have made it this far.
Love
Sarah

Morni83

Wow, such an amazing deck! I love every single card! Your drawing/painting skill is amazing and it's so neat and calming, like it would be a great meditation deck. When is it out? Is it going to be without borders ;)