Asherah Tarot, originally the Sarah Magdalene Tarot

salamandrina

I do have the original paintings to prove they are mine....my work is not digital, although I do modify them, some more than others. And there are scans of every stage of the process. I have dozens of versions of some cards.

But I know it's hard and expensive to prosecute especially overseas. They are reduced down to 75 dpi though so it wouldn't be that easy to make prints of them. And I suppose until I actually finish the deck they can't produce them as cards, just as one off prints.

MareSaturni

salamandrina said:
I do have the original paintings to prove they are mine....my work is not digital, although I do modify them, some more than others. And there are scans of every stage of the process. I have dozens of versions of some cards.

But I know it's hard and expensive to prosecute especially overseas. They are reduced down to 75 dpi though so it wouldn't be that easy to make prints of them. And I suppose until I actually finish the deck they can't produce them as cards, just as one off prints.

Yes, it very hard to prosecute the thieves overseas. Besides, there have been cases of people selling jewelry using the tarot card images without permission. It has happened a gazillion times to Baba Prague artwork.

You are is really, really gorgeous! I would hate to see it being misused :)

I'm really loving this deck and I simply ADORED the name! I hope you keep sharing it with us :love:.

salamandrina

LUST and new blog

I have opened a new dedicated tarot blog at wordpress:
http://sarahmagdalene.wordpress.com/
And posted the finished Lust card, as well as other information. I plan to update and refine text of some of the cards I have already posted as well as get at least one new card up a month, hopefully more.

Wordpress is much easier for people to comment on and much more useful for what I want to do with it.
Thanks to you all for putting up with my eccentricity...I think I am slowly becoming less of a prima donna.

And Marina, I took your timely advice about watermarking, so thanks! :)

Direct to the LUST card...
http://sarahmagdalene.wordpress.com/2010/07/10/lust-for-life/

Moonchild1721

I love the imagery of your deck! So beautiful. Thanks for sharing:)

irmata

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: The blue and copper tones.
:heart: The bats and the eyes.
:heart: The Moroccan mandala feel of it all.
And absolutely :heart: the sentiments behind it all.

THANK you! This is a WoF I'd be delighted to have show up in a reading.

salamandrina

Thank YOU!
:)
Some cards are a struggle and others just manifest...this was a manifester though it took it out of me.
It's going to be a hard act to follow.