Ghost Spreads.

celticnoodle

Thank you Celtic

The problem with that one is that it is taking for granted that there is a haunting.
That is my issue with the few spreads I found.

So, basically you want to know if there is a haunting or not, but without asking a yes or no question...?

Try a pendulum to ask if yes there is, or no there isn't. That seems much easier than trying to do this with tarot and not asking a yes/no question.

Or just ask, "what do I need to know about this house being haunted or not?" and pull a card and see what you get.
exactly. you can't use a spread w/o already 'thinking' it is haunted or not. so you MUST then start out with a yes or no question. Since you do not want to use tarot for that & considering tarot is difficult to use for yes/no questions, I'd suggest using a pendulum as has been stated many times already. At least to begin with. Then perhaps a tarot spread.

I'm not sure if this http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=117958 meats your needs It's a spread I created called 'The Haunted House spread'

Good Luck, but if you do decide to use could you PM me?
This also looks like a good spread to use.

BleuReynard

Hey Dolphin, I'm reviewing your spread. I'll PM you any questions. Thanks. :)

BleuReynard

Well, I had time to think it over.

I think the best spread would be something like the Golden Dawn Spread. I'll check the forum in hopes someone posted it in a way I can understand. Why I like this spread is because it ends abruptly. If the question can't be answered the spread is done.
So, if I ask it "Is this house haunted?" and my significator card is not within the correct cut, then the read ends. I would guess the second last cut for Vau (Swords - trouble and loss, a ghost) or the last cut for He (Pentacles - material goods, the house) would seem correct in this situation.
What to do after that I have no clue.