Present Life explained by Past Life spread

StellarMyst

Nice spread work!

SongDeva,

I think I'll try this one today. I find it intriguing. :)
Do you have other (non-subscriber-friendly; I'm not yet that rich...:D) spreads like this that cover past lives and the life between? If so, I'd love to see them.

Yours,

StellarMyst

SongDeva

Hi Stellar; I'm glad I caught this post from you. I just happen to be reviewing the thread after a request from Alissa. At this time I don't have any related spreads to share, but I bet you could come up with some on your own. Also, contrascarpe tried a slightly different version somewhere here, that might be of assistance to you.

Be Well!

firewatertiger86

this is great

I'm a new member but this reading was great, honestly i did it for myself and it got my present life down almost to the last detail. If its ok could I use it to help friends understand themselves.
Cheers Ben

Little Hare

firewatertiger86 said:
I'm a new member but this reading was great, honestly i did it for myself and it got my present life down almost to the last detail. If its ok could I use it to help friends understand themselves.
Cheers Ben

Ben if a spread is posted here in this forum. it is for others to use... so go for it

x

Love

Little Hare

Dancing Bear

Looks like a rather interesting little spread.. I dont normally use spreads , but i am going to try this one..
Thanks SongDeva.

pjw2748

question about cards being used for spread

what deck are you using for the spread?

Regards
Patricia