King of Pentacles

elena_jaymz

Hi everyone, lately I draw the King of Pentacles as what is helping me in reaching my aspirations/goals.

My main one now is to improve my life in general (after the late setbacks), that is really starting thinking positive and surrounding myself from now on by suitable people only. I made this wish and the King of Pentacles came out (in many more-than-one-card readings) not only as something that's empowering me in manifesting what I want, but also as telling me that actually I'm already doing what he's pointing to, so I have to continue on this path.

Anyway I'm not sure about his actual message.

To me he's saying this time I'm much more willing to improve my life than before, that is my will has a much stronger basis this time, but maybe there's more to it. Perhaps he's also highlighting that I'm more mature than years ago, after all the Kings have mastered their suits...

What do you think?
Thanks.

Grizabella

The phrase that comes to mind when I see the King of Pentacles is "slow and steady wins the race". In terms of speed, this suit is the slow suit. This King isn't likely to go headfirst into anything. He takes his time and measures all the aspects of a situation before embarking on it.

The King of Pentacles is a very good card to draw in answer to this particular question. However, another phrase occurs to me and that's an old saying from the 70's. "Life is what happens while we're busy making plans", so beware of being too slow and meticulous because it might allow someone more speedy to take advantage of the opportunity you're contemplating.

elena_jaymz

The phrase that comes to mind when I see the King of Pentacles is "slow and steady wins the race". In terms of speed, this suit is the slow suit. This King isn't likely to go headfirst into anything. He takes his time and measures all the aspects of a situation before embarking on it.

The King of Pentacles is a very good card to draw in answer to this particular question. However, another phrase occurs to me and that's an old saying from the 70's. "Life is what happens while we're busy making plans", so beware of being too slow and meticulous because it might allow someone more speedy to take advantage of the opportunity you're contemplating.
Thanks so much Grizabella for your answer. Yes, probably is the best King I could get for such a question, so I agree about your interpretation, taking my time is what I need to do as well as not to rush things etc but it's also true that I also need to be careful to not waste this precious time.

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk