5 of pentacles 5 of cups

Chamcham

I asked the cards what I would have to do to bring me and a love interest together. In the recent future I got 5 of pentacles and 5 of cups as the outcome. A little background on the situation is this is the owner of the company I work for. The energy between us is electric. At first I thought maybe it was all in my head but he got jealous over me flirting with a man that works overseas. I was shocked and realized it wasn't all in my head. But the way I'm interpreting the two 5's is I would have to leave my job then he would have regret letting me go, then we would some how unite threw that. Maybe I'm way off base but I don't see any other interpretation that would fit for the question.

nisaba

Well, if the Five Cups is the outcome, then it is the OUTCOME, not what to do or a step along the way, but the actual END, which is what an outcome is. That's not looking good - but as you didn't pull a timing card for it, it might signify a Five Cups-type loss/regret tomorrow, or in forty years.

So let's look at the Five Pentacles in the recent future, as what to do. So ... don't expect, any time soon, to be overwhelmed with rapture. You'll probably feel as if there's "not enough" of what you want in the near future. Interpreting this card as what to actually *do*: well, Less Is More, I'd say. Don't have huge expectations, and you'll be more likely to be pleased than disappointed. Have huge expectations, and you'll be more likely to be disappointed than pleased.

Chamcham

Well, if the Five Cups is the outcome, then it is the OUTCOME, not what to do or a step along the way, but the actual END, which is what an outcome is. That's not looking good - but as you didn't pull a timing card for it, it might signify a Five Cups-type loss/regret tomorrow, or in forty years.

So let's look at the Five Pentacles in the recent future, as what to do. So ... don't expect, any time soon, to be overwhelmed with rapture. You'll probably feel as if there's "not enough" of what you want in the near future. Interpreting this card as what to actually *do*: well, Less Is More, I'd say. Don't have huge expectations, and you'll be more likely to be pleased than disappointed. Have huge expectations, and you'll be more likely to be disappointed than pleased.

I understand what your saying but the questions wasn't the result of our relationship it was what can I do to bring us together. Is it just saying not gonna happen?

Chamcham

I understand what your saying but the questions wasn't the result of our relationship it was what can I do to bring us together. Is it just saying not gonna happen don't bother?

rwcarter

I asked the cards what I would have to do to bring me and a love interest together. In the recent future I got 5 of pentacles and 5 of cups as the outcome.
Recent future shows financial loss or being left out in the cold (5P) while the 5C as outcome shows you mourning over what's been lost. Neither of those cards bodes well for any relationship, especially not one with the boss.

As what you can do, the 5P suggests quitting your job to avoid any pesky conflict of interest issues. (A boss getting involved with a subordinate is one of those HR nightmares that will result in one or both of you being terminated when it comes to light.) The 5C suggests that whatever you do, there will be some loss that you'll be focused on instead of focusing on what you have. The loss may be him or it may be everything you have to give up to be with him.

Rodney