Soul Radiance Tarot

Gerbear

spunch said:
What do the others think of this idea (creating Majors without people on them)? Is there such a deck out there, anyway? [/B]

Yes spunch, there are decks with no people. The only one that I have is Fractal Firebird. It has sections of reiterated fractal images, that represent the various cards. One with almost no people is the new Portal Tarot, which you can see at Tarotgarden.

Astraea

Your Watermark

Spunch, I think your watermark looks just fine! It is small and barely noticeable, and does not detract at all from the beauty of your cards.

spunch

Gerbear, thank you so much for your information. I checked both decks and I must say that I like the Fractal Firebird better. It can be so personal - like creating images from the cloud shapes. Everybody can see something different in it. Of course, they are not for everyone, but I think that only those people who really want to explore their inner self would be capable of understanding and appreciating the artist's effort.

Definitely a chalenge - creating cards with no people on them (maybe an animal or a flower here and there?) We'll just have to see what I could come up with.

I must say that those 4 cards I made were not a result of careful planning and sketching. I just opened the Photoshop and they came out - just like that. I don't know whether the other cards will pop out of my head that easily. I only know that for the last two days I've been troubled by The Tower, so I guess it is the next card that will pop out.

Wish me luck!

Emily

Hi Spunch,

The Crow's Magick is another deck without too many people on, there are like human figures/shadows or humans with animalistic qualities but your deck is much prettier than the Crow's Magick, I couldn't pick a favourite out of the cards you posted, I liked them all lol :)

Melvis

Hi, Spunch!

1. I LOVE the cards! They are gorgeous, and they speak volumes.

2. I really like the 'no people' idea. Your designs are so clean, I think adding people to it would 'muddy it up' for the viewer.

3. I love your User Name, too! :D

I hope we can see more of your cards here as you complete them!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

azuremariposa

spunch, your cards are beautiful!!! the Ace of Cups really caught me, as well as the Moon (and the lotus blossoms)...
definitely copywrite your work, b/c these images you've created are lovely, and you deserve all the credit/acclaim...
bravo!!
many blessings to you, and keep up the good work! can't wait to see more!!

Demonesse

Do you really think somebody would like to steal the idea?

---spunch

YES. There are those who will. Like azuremariposa said, you deserve the acclaim, so don't let someone else take it away from you. Trust me. Perhaps you could create one file watermark-free for when you intend to publish and one with it for public display (advise you to make it a wee bit more prominent for the purposes of public display).

And 'peopleless' cards sound like a good, unique idea for your deck. Btw, there was an interesting thread here somewhere about an artist/author's intent possibly muddying the cards you might like to read.

spunch

Added The World card to my deck

Hi there! I know I may sound a bit childish with this, but I wanted to share it with you all. I've just uploaded The World card to my deck so I invite you to have a look when you have some time.

http://web.vip.hr/davor.planinec.vip/

I apologize if this was supposed to be the part of my old thread, but I thought this way would be more prominent. Moderators are welcome to do with this thread whatever they think it's best. ;)

Greetings!
spunch

Astraea

Wonderful World

Spunch, it's fabulous! I simply must have this deck! You are creating a beautiful tarot that resonates and speaks loud and clear.

Sulis

I have to echo the sentiments of everyone else and say that I too love your cards, carry on like this and you`re definately onto a winner.

Love and light

Crystalmynx xx