Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Tarot of the Origins? - eBay

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

vee 

Yeah local shops are good for finding oop decks, especially fairly recent ones. That's how I got my Roots of Asia, a wonderful AT member found one in a local shop and mailed it to me. it's my favorite deck, I'm so grateful for this forum and its wonderful posters!
Top   #21
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

That one is still on alida.... (just in case anyone is reading this and was looking for one...)
Top   #22
Citizen

astronautica 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Fanu View Post
That's always the best bet, shops with it already in stock. I have bought OOP/HTF decks for AT-ers in local shops here. No Tarot of the Origins round here though.

Doesn't sound promising, astronautica. They'll probably order it now from LoS...
Poop. Oh well, I'll wait the seven days and see if there's any progress, and if not I'll try the astrology shop

ETA: Screw it, cancelled my order with Waterstones and ordered from the Astrology shop anyway. Too impatient!
Top   #23
Citizen

vee 

I tried ordering it from the Astrology shop, just got an email saying that they don't have it in stock anymore. Poop. Hope you got a copy astronautica!
Top   #24
Citizen

Le Fanu 

You see.. Now we know why it's HTF...

Elusive little thing.
Top   #25
Citizen

astronautica 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vee View Post
I tried ordering it from the Astrology shop, just got an email saying that they don't have it in stock anymore. Poop. Hope you got a copy astronautica!
I just got the same email Argh! It's funny, it's one of those decks I could probably have lived without, but now I feel like I'm on a mission!
Top   #26
Walking the old paths

PathWalker 

So sorry that the Astrology shop had run out
I did buy two copies last year, one for me and one I sold, so I was hopeful - ah well, keep trying !
Top   #27
Citizen

jema 

Yeah I had a feeling that would be the case also. I been on a search for a year after that deck. I am still hoping someone will post it to swedish e-bay not knowing it is oop (like they done with tarot of ages and chinese and balbi etc)
Top   #28
Citizen

astronautica 

I ended up finding one on Polish ebay for a fairly reasonable price It still ended up being three times more than I was going to pay at Waterstones/ The Astrology Shop, but was quite a bit cheaper than on Amazon. (And I figure I probably would have spent that money on decks anyway, but on decks not nearly as special and hard to find - trying to rationalise my splurging!) So hang in there, it's around!
Top   #29
Citizen

Le Fanu 

Funny... there seem to be quite a few in Poland. I bought one from there and I have seen others for sale on ebay from Polish sellers. And before anyone thinks I'm hinting it might be a counterfeit copy, it won't be. Mine from Poland is true, authentic and as-LoS-as-they-come!
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.