Tarot of the Origins? - eBay

vee

Yeah local shops are good for finding oop decks, especially fairly recent ones. That's how I got my Roots of Asia, a wonderful AT member found one in a local shop and mailed it to me. it's my favorite deck, I'm so grateful for this forum and its wonderful posters! :heart:

gregory

That one is still on alida.... (just in case anyone is reading this and was looking for one...)

astronautica

That's always the best bet, shops with it already in stock. I have bought OOP/HTF decks for AT-ers in local shops here. No Tarot of the Origins round here though. :(

Doesn't sound promising, astronautica. They'll probably order it now from LoS...

Poop. Oh well, I'll wait the seven days and see if there's any progress, and if not I'll try the astrology shop :)

ETA: Screw it, cancelled my order with Waterstones and ordered from the Astrology shop anyway. Too impatient! :D

vee

I tried ordering it from the Astrology shop, just got an email saying that they don't have it in stock anymore. :( Poop. Hope you got a copy astronautica!

Le Fanu

You see.. :( Now we know why it's HTF...

Elusive little thing.

astronautica

I tried ordering it from the Astrology shop, just got an email saying that they don't have it in stock anymore. :( Poop. Hope you got a copy astronautica!

I just got the same email :( Argh! It's funny, it's one of those decks I could probably have lived without, but now I feel like I'm on a mission! :D

PathWalker

So sorry that the Astrology shop had run out :(
I did buy two copies last year, one for me and one I sold, so I was hopeful - ah well, keep trying !

jema

Yeah I had a feeling that would be the case also. I been on a search for a year after that deck. I am still hoping someone will post it to swedish e-bay not knowing it is oop (like they done with tarot of ages and chinese and balbi etc)

astronautica

I ended up finding one on Polish ebay for a fairly reasonable price :) It still ended up being three times more than I was going to pay at Waterstones/ The Astrology Shop, but was quite a bit cheaper than on Amazon. (And I figure I probably would have spent that money on decks anyway, but on decks not nearly as special and hard to find - trying to rationalise my splurging!) So hang in there, it's around! :D

Le Fanu

Funny... there seem to be quite a few in Poland. I bought one from there and I have seen others for sale on ebay from Polish sellers. And before anyone thinks I'm hinting it might be a counterfeit copy, it won't be. Mine from Poland is true, authentic and as-LoS-as-they-come!