Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Is there a perfect pagan deck ?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Oversized hobbit

Morwenna 

Having listed my favorites, I still want to say that I don't believe there is a perfect anything. A particular deck may be perfect for a person at a particular time and not at another. I suppose that's why people started getting different decks in the first place--and then the collecting-bug bit them...
Top   #21
Citizen

hunter 

I really hate the Harry Potter style of The Wizard's Tarot, but it has the most pagan SYSTEM that I know of. I find I need the system to be pagan, more than the pictures to be pagan frosting, if you know what I mean.

Sometimes I just use playing cards with the Wizard's Tarot book. I also like the author's book about Astrology and tarot, and I see now that Astrology for Writers has been published.
Top   #22
Citizen

MysticalMoose 

I have always used DruidCraft. It fits me perfectly .. But also The Wild Unknown lately has become my other main deck.
Top   #23

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.