your magical deck?

ivanna

I,m looking for a new deck, and was wondering if you consider any deck magical. The one that made you improve your psychic skills, the one that makes you dream if you put it under your pillow, or the one that ist images make you read very inspired.
Maybe the thoth?
Any suggestions?

greatdane

Hi ivanna!

Are you talking tarot only? I have some decks that I think are SO on target, it has been scary.

ivanna

Tarot or lennormand, but I would like to know about others if you have.

greatdane

My go to is my Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative deck that US GAMES put out. I have Ms. Pamela's picture framed on my reading table. I have asked questions and the answers were SO on target, I can give you examples in a pm :). For tarot, that is my first go to. Although I can read with the decks I have, and have other favorites, the Anna. K is my other fav, when I REALLY want a clear reading, it's the Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative one. But since it is our mind, our soul working with a deck, I think it is so individual. What works for me, doesn't necessarily work for someone else. I am just lucky it does work well with me :). It is like a partnership.

ivanna

I will have a look, if you have time to pm about this, yep, it will be very interesting

ravenest

Its Thoth for me ... my Thoth deck is one of my four magical elemental tools (earth : the pentacle ... it just so happens my pentacle has 78 facets ;) )

ivanna

Thoth, I was thinking about but I am not pretty sure. I will have to have a deeper look at this, also with a good companion book

Eowyn Annwyl

Tarot of the Sidhe is a portal to Otherworld. Everyone should have at least one copy, I think! :) BUT, you can't go wrong delving into Thoth. It is a treasure.

ivanna

Very nice, thank you for the suggestion

Penthasilia

The Thoth deck.

There is no other even close.

A 2nd runner up would be the Tarot of Prague- but it is out of print.