Hallowquest lesson 29 - The Investiture of the Spear

PathWalker

This last lesson with the Spear cards has us laying out all the cards from this section in a circular pattern around us, and we work our way among them, meditating on them as we go.

This may take several sessions.

You may also wish to create a small Spear Summer shrine to the south as you spend time doing this, with you emblem of the spear placed there.

We are then advised to go back to the "assimilation and examination of lessons" that we practised at the conclusion of the other sections. Here is the link to it, written as if for the Swords - change things as necessary.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=2983839&postcount=1

PathWalker

Pathwalker - lesson 29

At the end of the season of lessons, I find it helpful to read back through the whole of my journal for the Spear.
The reminders of things I experienced and wrote is surprising, sometimes wonderful, and powerful.

The turning season urges me to move on, and I have to force myself to spend this last little time remembering and thinking; making sure I know the way back.

I write in my journal the gifts from the Spear family and stick in a picture I found that is for me the "Castle of the South"