Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
crystalrose  crystalrose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2005
Location: the Stars
Posts: 3,923
crystalrose 
Sonia Doris


Dreaming Way

Page of Cups/Wheel of Fortune/Knight of Cups

Fate will bring together two people who will feel like they're destined to be together. A budding romance is on the horizon, and by Christmas things between this couple will be in full swing. It will be a match made in heaven. This could be about a young person in your life who is prone to falling into puppy love easily. Their new significant other will be all they can talk about for the next few weeks.
Top   #501
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Crystal Rose

Are you waiting on someone to contact you, I'm seeing a man in this but that might not be the case.
With the two of wands I sense a longing or inability to make a choice in a matter. Now I'm not sure if you are the one pulling inwards and taking some time to retreat but even if this is not you but rather a man, know that this state is necessary.
After a time of pause things will begin to unfold for you making you feel truly blessed and beautiful.
Hopefully this comes to be and that the silence has brought you closer to happiness

2 of wands/hermit/king of cups/empress
Top   #502
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalrose View Post
Dreaming Way

Page of Cups/Wheel of Fortune/Knight of Cups

Fate will bring together two people who will feel like they're destined to be together. A budding romance is on the horizon, and by Christmas things between this couple will be in full swing. It will be a match made in heaven. This could be about a young person in your life who is prone to falling into puppy love easily. Their new significant other will be all they can talk about for the next few weeks.
Wawawawawawah! I love that!!! :-D Let the Cups in!!! ^^

---

katieb,

RWS

II of Wands - Tower - Page of Cups RX

You have great stamina, you're a hard worker and all, but you won't achieve your dreams or intended work just by going at it like an energizer bunny. Batteries are bound to run out and if you don't charge them, bam, all comes crashing down. Another analogy, you're flying a plane and in mid flight the engine is depleted... I don't have to tell you the outcome. You need to go out and play too, have some fun, you won't ruin your hard work if you take a day off and care for number 1!!! :-D
Top   #503
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Wawawawawawah! I love that!!! :-D Let the Cups in!!! ^^

---

katieb,

RWS

II of Wands - Tower - Page of Cups RX

You have great stamina, you're a hard worker and all, but you won't achieve your dreams or intended work just by going at it like an energizer bunny. Batteries are bound to run out and if you don't charge them, bam, all comes crashing down. Another analogy, you're flying a plane and in mid flight the engine is depleted... I don't have to tell you the outcome. You need to go out and play too, have some fun, you won't ruin your hard work if you take a day off and care for number 1!!! :-D
That's how I'm feeling now. My boyfriend has been trying to get back from India and hasn't been able to. I thought he finally got on last night but nope. ..now he's sick and on the other side of the world. My batteries are depleting and I'm giving up hope so I'm hoping this is indicating current state and not more to come. I just don't know how much more I can take
Top   #504
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
That's how I'm feeling now. My boyfriend has been trying to get back from India and hasn't been able to. I thought he finally got on last night but nope. ..now he's sick and on the other side of the world. My batteries are depleting and I'm giving up hope so I'm hoping this is indicating current state and not more to come. I just don't know how much more I can take
Well, the idea is that you can't do anything, or do much more harm than good if you don't take care of yourself. Like it says, God helps those who help themselves. The way you describe the situation, and with those cards, I would think it means that you can't be of help if you're breaking yourself down.
Top   #505
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Well, the idea is that you can't do anything, or do much more harm than good if you don't take care of yourself. Like it says, God helps those who help themselves. The way you describe the situation, and with those cards, I would think it means that you can't be of help if you're breaking yourself down.
True! Thanks for the reminder
Top   #506
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
True! Thanks for the reminder
Lots of love!!! :-D <3 I'm keeping my fingers crossed so the situation can be solved beautifully! :-D
Top   #507
SwordOfTruth's Avatar
SwordOfTruth  SwordOfTruth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Sep 2015
Location: Venusian
Posts: 1,004
SwordOfTruth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

VII of Cups - Ace of Pents RX - Hanged Man

Right now it's not the best time to go out into the world and make yourself a new existence. Your judgement is still rather clouded and you can't see the reality as it really is, you see what you want to see, especially what you dream of. In order to be successful with making it big out there, you'll need careful and rational planning, as in being prepared for everything, good and bad, and not always - if at all - be guided by your emotions. The right time will come, but you'll need to wait a little more if you want for things to work perfectly. You know... perfect timing, perfect time and place, perfect conditions! :-D
Not sure what this is in relation to, if I'm being honest. I don't tend to run away with my emotions at any time, even in situations where it's called for. It's actually something I am working on right now, being more emotionally connected because my lack of it, has been causing me issues. I also don't have any projects in the works, in fact this is another facet of my life which has stalled completely. Nothing going on, except going to work and coming home again.

Next Person - SKIP ME PLS.
Top   #508
GloriJ  GloriJ is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Sep 2011
Location: Mexico
Posts: 218
GloriJ 

To Sonia Doris

Reading from a Marseilles.
6 of cups. 7 of cups. 6 of pentacles.

Your feelings will change from thinking you have it all figured out to realizing you are missing out on something. Once you are honest with yourself about a true heart's desire you have been ignoring, the means to achieve it will flow to you.
Top   #509
crystalrose  crystalrose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 Jan 2005
Location: the Stars
Posts: 3,923
crystalrose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Crystal Rose

Are you waiting on someone to contact you, I'm seeing a man in this but that might not be the case.
With the two of wands I sense a longing or inability to make a choice in a matter. Now I'm not sure if you are the one pulling inwards and taking some time to retreat but even if this is not you but rather a man, know that this state is necessary.
After a time of pause things will begin to unfold for you making you feel truly blessed and beautiful.
Hopefully this comes to be and that the silence has brought you closer to happiness

2 of wands/hermit/king of cups/empress

I'm not really waiting on someone to contact me. But I have been in Hermit mode lately and retreating from the world. That empress looks really nice, i hope thing change for the better.
Top   #510




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.