Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Xrysalida 
For EmpyreanKnight

Queen of pentacles - 9 of cups - Queen of wands

So it seems that you are at a new phase of your life, something new and exciting has taken your interest, something that stimulates your mind.
I don;t know if you are one of the Queens but it seems that there is a feminine enjoyment here, the physical and sexual area are in need to be expressed and there seem to be no obstacles. You could be in a situation where 3 people are involved and all want a piece of the cake in front them. TO me it looks like there is fun, lust and generally lots of energy.
Some hangovers or something spontaneous might come with easy the next days.
Top   #571
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrysalida View Post
Queen of pentacles - 9 of cups - Queen of wands

So it seems that you are at a new phase of your life, something new and exciting has taken your interest, something that stimulates your mind.
I don;t know if you are one of the Queens but it seems that there is a feminine enjoyment here, the physical and sexual area are in need to be expressed and there seem to be no obstacles. You could be in a situation where 3 people are involved and all want a piece of the cake in front them. TO me it looks like there is fun, lust and generally lots of energy.
Some hangovers or something spontaneous might come with easy the next days.
I really have to drop by because Xrysalida - you're crazy good. I mean that as a compliment. I can't say more because it is a bit private but you hit the nail right on the head.
Top   #572
Citizen

samantha 
For Xrysalida

Five of Wands - Five of Coins - Four of Cups

It seems that 2017 begins with you feeling somewhat dejected - you are either feeling a financial *pinch* (perhaps after Xmas expenditure) or are down in the dumps spiritually. The five of Wands makes me think that if you have monetary woes then you will find it hard to get the money you need - those around you will be going after/fighting for the same resources. If your woes are more spiritual you will not feel much sympathy from those around you - you are more likely to *clash* or come up against their own competitive needs. However, the 4 of Cups tells me that there is a *solution* to this at hand. Someone has (or will soon) offer some emotional release from your problems (money or soul driven). You just need to make sure that you do not overlook what is available - remember to *look up* (not dejectedly down) and don't discount something out of hand if it does not appear *perfect* at first glance. It could lead you to something better, even if it is not exactly what you want in and for itself.
Top   #573
Resident

QueenLove 

Samantha

9 wands rx, lovers, tower

You're overwhelmed by a life-changing decision on your horizon. You cannot prevent the changes that will be occurring in your life, so don't fight it. Focus your attention on which end-goal you ultimately wish to achieve. Leave the details to fate. Have faith that once the dust settles you'll have a clean start and a clear path. Currently, there are too many obstacles for you to progress. Don't linger. Let the old fall away.
Top   #574
Citizen

Dogs&Coffee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS

X of Swords - X of Pents - Queen of Cups RX

Good news is that everything is written in pencil right now and you own the eraser! And I see 2 tens in a reading as a sign of change too! :-D

Basically the energies right now point to a short-term advantage, followed by - an equally short-ish - period of downfall. Something about betrayal, mostly related about money, possibly by a woman or through somebody with strong feminine qualities. The thing is that it won't be totally a surprise for you, if you don't choose to ignore all the signs. You're either being deceived already, or you will be deceived soon enough and will lead to what I'm seeing here. If you can already feel like somebody doesn't have your best interest in hand, especially related to material issues, you'd better be careful about them!

Uggggggh...... Yay about the change! I always love a good shake-up... that other thing though, You're spot on, but I can't really explain for legal reasons... It's super frustrating... Once I get things figured out I'll fill you in though.
Top   #575
Citizen

samantha 

FB - I'm not aware of any decisions I need to make ATM but this relate to something futher in the future. I do however feel the 9 of wands RX energy at present : I feel listless/tired and don't know if I can muster up enough energy to do what needs to be done ....even though I now realise that outside help will not be forthcoming. I'll return to this if something else becomes apparent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenLove View Post
Samantha

9 wands rx, lovers, tower

You're overwhelmed by a life-changing decision on your horizon. You cannot prevent the changes that will be occurring in your life, so don't fight it. Focus your attention on which end-goal you ultimately wish to achieve. Leave the details to fate. Have faith that once the dust settles you'll have a clean start and a clear path. Currently, there are too many obstacles for you to progress. Don't linger. Let the old fall away.
Top   #576
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
RWS

King of Pentacles Rx + The Hermit + Temperance

1 Court and 2 Majors suggest that succeeding events will be fateful, and may even mark major points in your life. It seems that something you have lately taken for granted - your health, finances, or even a person who cherishes you- would take a sudden fall. I don't think that this would be cataclysmic, but it won't be piddling either.

Due to this, you would be forced to turn inwards to find solutions to the problem perhaps, but mainly to meditate on what led you to that situation, and what you can do differently to prevent that from happening next time. This contemplative state won't solely focus on that particular concern- you may take an inventory of all the things, the lacks and excesses, which you ought to deal with, and formulate plans on how to make things much better for you and your family. Behind every cloud though there is a silver lining- trials and travails do end, and armed with the lessons you have learned and the insights you have gained, you will begin to lead a more temperate and centered life, finding the balance that you knowingly or subconsciously have been looking for all along. In the end you will find contentment.
Yeah, I think this already happened to me. We went through some crazy rough patches the past few months and I am finally making progress at staying in my center and embracing that Temperance! :-D This is actually the theme I'm contemplating these days anyway as I am reaching its culmination, so you must have picked on that! :-D

---

QueenLove,

X of Pents and Wands - Magician

Waaaaa! Again, two tens, change.

What I'm seeing here is that you've got some detox to do, from all points of view. There is baggage (karmic, bodily, emotional, etc.) that you've been carrying around and you don't need to do so any more. They've already served their purpose, so it's time for you to use your innate understanding and knowledge of what needs to be done, when and where to release those energies and let them go where they are needed now. I'll use the analogy of cleaning your closet (which could be literally one of the steps anyway!). It's packed, it's messy, it's dusty and unpleasant, you don't have room for anything, when you open the door, everything floods out. There comes a time when you have to take a magic wand and take everything out and sort them. I for one like to do something like: what I keep, what I may use later, what I donate and what I throw away, but that's my own system, you use the system that suits you best. Only when you have emptied and tidied your closet and kept only what you use all the time, washed them (oooh, smudging is good!), made them pretty and all (such a pretty shiny closet now!), you'll have room for all the abundance and permanence you seek. You need room for awesomeness to come in!
Top   #577
Resident

Ebony 

Sonia Doris,

Crystal Visions Tarot

Three of Wands (Reversed) - Page of Pentacles (Reversed) - Eight of Swords (Reversed)

From these cards I am getting the impression that you were metaphorically "looking" at something very closely, but missing its value. It was something quite beautiful, and now that you are more aware of its value it is no longer what it once was. Additionally, in the future I see some problem that is due to no fault of your own, but it is still going to be a bit of a bind.

Sorry this isn't longer, I just got this deck in the mail and am just playing with it for fun!
Top   #578
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Hello Ebony,

Ace of swords/stars rv (Lost tarot of Nostradamus)
- Url of the image here

The white silk surrounding it not only add to the original RWS version of the Ace of Swords, but it adds a kind of a purity towards the picture. A clean start, a clear state of only a single target to hit upon. The concerntration of the ego, whether it is destructive or not.

This fortold you to be especially aware of the potential decisions you are going to make, is to not to value the mundane over the spiritual. It can cost, sometimes. But so long as you stick with the correct principle, you will be fine.
Top   #579
Resident

mitsuraki 
IndigoViolet

10 of Wands reversed, princess of swords reversed, and princess of wands
(Present - near future - further future) Tarot Apokalypsis

Present: you're doing too much at once, expending too much energy between too many options. Multitasking which leads to the completion of nothing. Doing so much may have left you exhausted, mentally or physically, and might have left you susceptible to exploitation by others (if you are not already being exploited, potentially due to being too kind and not being willing to say "no" when others ask you to do things).

Near future: It seems like you may try to learn how to do something new, but something may prevent that knowledge from being applicable, whether it be an incomplete understanding of what you're learning or an unwillingness to take the time to really learn it. It's also possible, if you're a writer, that you'll have a blockage, whether that's due to an incomplete idea or an inability to really flesh out the idea is unseen at this time. If this is related to the previous card (which I believe it may be), you may end up being manipulated or exploited now but in the near future you may try to act like it never happened or as though it was done in your best interest; even if you know otherwise.

Further future: After learning the lesson from the two previous cards, you'll undergo some sort of transformation. It'll be like a whole new you as you move from a state of inaction to a state of action. It's also possible that something about your writing idea (if you're a writer), will suddenly click at that block will be gone. To me, this card also shows as the capability, or actuality, of taking whatever it is you've dreamed of and making it into a reality. Maybe whatever you were trying to learn to do in the previous card is what you've always wanted to do and now you're able to.
Top   #580

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.