Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The Maybe Lenormand on Kickstarter

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand

Oraculist

Shade 
The Maybe Lenormand on Kickstarter

I've been eagerly anticipating the release of Ryan Edward's Maybe Lenormand, and his two other decks and his Kickstarter campaign has finally opened: http://kck.st/1Obom4W

I'm not going to lie the price for each is not trivial... but the quality is so very, very high. What do others think?
Top   #1
Citizen

1Eleven 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
I've been eagerly anticipating the release of Ryan Edward's Maybe Lenormand, and his two other decks and his Kickstarter campaign has finally opened: http://kck.st/1Obom4W

I'm not going to lie the price for each is not trivial... but the quality is so very, very high. What do others think?
I think it's a great deck but I'll probably wait for the US Games release unless Ryan wants to send me a deck
Top   #2
Citizen

MissChiff 

It's going to be marvelous!
Top   #3
Resident

ryanofcups 

Thanks for sharing! Yes, there will always be the standard-edition Maybe Lenormand to look forward to,

Or if you read playing cards or Marseille, there are two editions which may work for you. But that's Tarot in a Lenormand thread, whoops.
Top   #4
Citizen

Joon 

Hi Ryan,

Welcome aboard!

Your Maybe Lenormand is gorgeous. I'm not sure I can spring for the kickstarter, but I will be looking for the general release for sure.
Top   #5
Resident

AnjouTwo 

It's an interesting deck, for sure. With the exception of the Fountain, I can't think of any recent card project that raised more than US$20,000. Many of us may end up with the US Games version. Let's hope they do it justice.
Top   #6
Citizen

Aster Breo 

Yeah, at this point, the Kickstarter campaign would have to raise about $15,000 in the next week. Which doesn't seem likely. :-(

At least US Games will be doing the Maybe Lenormand. I'm SO looking forward to that.

I hope the Emoracle will still happen somehow, too. It looks like a really fun deck.
Top   #7

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.