Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Newbie for Lenormand - looking for my first deck

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand


 
Oh_man  Oh_man is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 10 Oct 2015
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 6
Oh_man 
Newbie for Lenormand - looking for my first deck


Hi all. I am new to this forum and Lenormand card, and I really want to have my first deck of Lenormand card that I love. I browse through the Internet and I really love a deck called "Technoracle". I cannot find this deck from Amazon or eBay. Where can I buy a deck of Technoracle (with no border)? I find pictures of the deck from this link: http://www.mydivination.com/deck_vie...60675085ef0c0d
Top   #1
greatdane  greatdane is offline
The Lone Crone
 
Join Date: 16 Mar 2010
Location: ---------
Posts: 20,276
greatdane 
The Lenormand Oracle by Gina di Roberto


when Book Depository has it in stock, is VERY inexpensive, I got it for less than 10 dollars INCLUDING shipping. I like the card stock and it's a basic, easy reader. There are MANY great Lenormands, but as you're just starting, to see if this is something you wish to stay with, I would suggest just an inexpensive deck that is based on a classic. https://www.bookdepository.com/Lenor.../9788883953217
Top   #2
reall's Avatar
reall  reall is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Dec 2013
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 1,340
reall 

I don't think there is borderless edition?x,x
if there is it might be selfpublished in same time with wite border edition between 2007 and 2011?) http://witch-house.ru/tekhnoorakul-2...a-batlera.html
maybe you should ask author
http://web.archive.org/web/201312061....com/about.htm
Top   #3
Tag_jorrit's Avatar
Tag_jorrit  Tag_jorrit is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Jun 2011
Location: gameofhopelenormand.bigcartel.com
Posts: 538
Tag_jorrit 

nevermind ...
Top   #4
Padma's Avatar
Padma  Padma is offline
Star clad
 
Join Date: 23 Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 19,976
Padma 

Have to agree with Tag. I love my old decks. (Including Tag's "Game of hope" )

The less cluttered and more traditional the deck, the better they read. And a bonus - they ready easily in a Grand Tableau. The arty new decks, while great for one or three card draws, suck at being in big spreads, cause your eyes/brain get overwhelmed with too much colour and illustration.

Simple symbols = simple reading
Top   #5
Oh_man  Oh_man is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 10 Oct 2015
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 6
Oh_man 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reall View Post
I don't think there is borderless edition?x,x
if there is it might be selfpublished in same time with wite border edition between 2007 and 2011?) http://witch-house.ru/tekhnoorakul-2...a-batlera.html
maybe you should ask author
http://web.archive.org/web/201312061....com/about.htm

Thanks for your information. Then do you know where I can buy the deck with white border? I cannot find the deck from Amazon or eBay. Thanks.
Top   #6
greatdane  greatdane is offline
The Lone Crone
 
Join Date: 16 Mar 2010
Location: ---------
Posts: 20,276
greatdane 
sorry Oh Man


I just saw looking for first deck, I didn't see you were looking for that SPECIFIC deck. I hope you find whatever you wish for!
Top   #7
reall's Avatar
reall  reall is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Dec 2013
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 1,340
reall 

) not sure, maybe here?) http://web.archive.org/web/201402191.../lenormand.htm

you should ask directly artist should know that!))
http://web.archive.org/web/201402190...uk/contact.htm

and like everyone here say you can start with any classic lenormand!) Piatnik are good!)
and any with good book!^^)
my fav is Gilded Reverie and there is fantastic e book for this!^^)
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards...rie-lenormand/

and this is good set http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards...ormand-oracle/

and you can check my new lenormand as well!^^ book will be ready soon!^^ I plan to make it best for start!^^ https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/
Top   #8
Oh_man  Oh_man is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 10 Oct 2015
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 6
Oh_man 

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdane View Post
I just saw looking for first deck, I didn't see you were looking for that SPECIFIC deck. I hope you find whatever you wish for!
No problem at all. Thanks for your suggestion
Top   #9
Oh_man  Oh_man is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 10 Oct 2015
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 6
Oh_man 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padma View Post
Have to agree with Tag. I love my old decks. (Including Tag's "Game of hope" )

The less cluttered and more traditional the deck, the better they read. And a bonus - they ready easily in a Grand Tableau. The arty new decks, while great for one or three card draws, suck at being in big spreads, cause your eyes/brain get overwhelmed with too much colour and illustration.

Simple symbols = simple reading

Thank you for your advice!
Top   #10




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.