Tea Leaf oracle Study Thread

CosmicBeing

Mountain Road - You are on the road to success
Rooster - An arrogant, boastful person you should not cross
Grasshopper - Situations in the balance that require careful handling

With Mountain Road, I'll probably be applying to some more job applications to get out from my current job.

Rooster could probably be my mom. Love her, but god she can be obnoxious and boastful ...

Grasshopper - what a vague card. Situations in the balance that require careful handling? o_O okay... We'll see I guess

Maybe you'll hear very loud (rooster) grasshoppers tonight. Just a literal take on it.

Enlightenment23

December 30th 2016 - January 5th 2017
Bird Perched - Waiting for news, package, or letter
Eye- Psychic ability trust your instinct
Torch- Spiritual development, enlightenment, awareness, and understanding.
Cat- A two-face friend.
Hat- you will be playing a different role.
Ladder- Climbing toward success.
Hammock- taking a vacation, physical or mental.
Heart- love, deep affection, and caring.

I got heart last week....and it was some ex reaching out to me.

This week I might be waiting for news, package, or letter (I do plan on ordering some parts) also I might be practicing some readings with a friend tomorrow (birds+Eye+torch) and the message may be about a two-faced friend playing a different role.
Alternatively.... I may be acting two faced by playing a different role to people depending on who they are in my life.
Ladder may just be stand along or tied into Hammock+heart
Hammock+heart may be talking about taking a vacation with someone I deeply care for whether that is romantic or just with family...I will have to wait and see.
or Maybe it is tied to a hobby I love doing and it will be like taking a vacation...something I enjoy (hammock+heart)

December 30th 2016
Bird perched+Eye+Torch
I did a spiritual message practice with a friend. So part of the reading was about enlightenment and the other part was just psychic work.

Idk if this will end up meaning something else down the line. But, we'll see.

I wonder of Cat could mean sort of not being sure what role to take in some sort of situation? Or it could mean somebody in your life could be acting in a bipolar sort of way - one minute they are this way and minute they are that way. Just something that can coincide with the hat card. Let me know how that works out.

Hammock seems wonderful right about now. Maybe taking a day off from work or enjoying the weekend if someone you truly care about or love (heart).

Let us know how things turn out :D

Enlightenment23

Mountain Road - You are on the road to success
Rooster - An arrogant, boastful person you should not cross
Grasshopper - Situations in the balance that require careful handling

With Mountain Road, I'll probably be applying to some more job applications to get out from my current job.

Rooster could probably be my mom. Love her, but god she can be obnoxious and boastful ...

Grasshopper - what a vague card. Situations in the balance that require careful handling? o_O okay... We'll see I guess

Mountain Road. Well, I've created some new plans for my blog and even newer plans to launch a YouTube channel that I've been pushing back. So that should be interesting.

I'm not sure who the Rooster was. But I did have an unpleasant moment that, when I went to the store, I flashed a "hello" smile to the owner and he completely snubbed me. Could be it. It's the only thing I could think of.

Grasshopper is too vague of a card for me to pinpoint. But my best guess is me not wanting to deal with a friend of mine who likes me and wanted to come see me last minute ... and I didn't want to see him so I ignored him? Anyhow, now he's texting me pretty upset this morning. Could have been that but IDK.

These cards aren't the best for accurate readings. I probably couldn't trust myself to offer professional readings with these to others. :(

CosmicBeing

I wonder of Cat could mean sort of not being sure what role to take in some sort of situation? Or it could mean somebody in your life could be acting in a bipolar sort of way - one minute they are this way and minute they are that way. Just something that can coincide with the hat card. Let me know how that works out.

Hammock seems wonderful right about now. Maybe taking a day off from work or enjoying the weekend if someone you truly care about or love (heart).

Let us know how things turn out :D

Definitely will let you know :)

I love getting away from my apartment...god hate this apartment })

CosmicBeing

Mountain Road. Well, I've created some new plans for my blog and even newer plans to launch a YouTube channel that I've been pushing back. So that should be interesting.

I'm not sure who the Rooster was. But I did have an unpleasant moment that, when I went to the store, I flashed a "hello" smile to the owner and he completely snubbed me. Could be it. It's the only thing I could think of.

Grasshopper is too vague of a card for me to pinpoint. But my best guess is me not wanting to deal with a friend of mine who likes me and wanted to come see me last minute ... and I didn't want to see him so I ignored him? Anyhow, now he's texting me pretty upset this morning. Could have been that but IDK.

These cards aren't the best for accurate readings. I probably couldn't trust myself to offer professional readings with these to others. :(

I found them best for week readings... I don't think they work amazingly well for daily readings. I'm still trying to get use to them.

Enlightenment23

I found them best for week readings... I don't think they work amazingly well for daily readings. I'm still trying to get use to them.

You might be right about that, and same here.

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw for Jan. 2

Dark Woman
Tulip - Great Passion
Turkey - Someone is behaving stupidly

The dark woman could be my friend J. I'm still waiting for her reply for a text I sent her earlier.

The tulip is an easy one. I'm going to see a love interest of mine tomorrow. Should be a passionate date.

Gosh, I'm not sure who Turkey would be. Might be my uber driver not knowing where he's going while I'm omw home.

AnemoneRosie

Weekly Reading for Jan 3-10

Lion: Time to act
Four-Leaf Clover: Great, good fortune
Flute: Disappointment in a friend or lover
Jug: Lighthearted, carefree time
Ant: Work, achievement, success

So, I have the week off from school this week, although I still need to go to work. I'm thankful that I can ease my way into things (Jug). I'm intending to use it to use this time to get things done - tidying, cleaning, organizing, making some big batch meals, that sort of thing (Lion + Ant). I'm hoping that I'll succeed! (Four-leaf clover)

No idea about Flute.

Literal:
Lion+clover+jug - the action will go well
Jug+clover - relaxation is difficult for me. I will find it easier than usual.
Flute - my partner will disappoint me, or my friends will let me down.

AnemoneRosie

Turkey - Someone is behaving stupidly[/b]

Gosh, I'm not sure who Turkey would be. Might be my uber driver not knowing where he's going while I'm omw home.

Could be someone you know (friend/family) doing something silly - or maybe they did something silly at NYE and you're just hearing about it now, or the consequences are starting to be felt?

Enlightenment23

Lion: Time to act
Four-Leaf Clover: Great, good fortune
Flute: Disappointment in a friend or lover
Jug: Lighthearted, carefree time
Ant: Work, achievement, success

So, I have the week off from school this week, although I still need to go to work. I'm thankful that I can ease my way into things (Jug). I'm intending to use it to use this time to get things done - tidying, cleaning, organizing, making some big batch meals, that sort of thing (Lion + Ant). I'm hoping that I'll succeed! (Four-leaf clover)

No idea about Flute.

Literal:
Lion+clover+jug - the action will go well
Jug+clover - relaxation is difficult for me. I will find it easier than usual.
Flute - my partner will disappoint me, or my friends will let me down.

Lion pops up for me, it seems, when someone is stuck in making some choices and they're unsure what to do. So you might be urged to make a quicker decision with the Lion card. My best guess for Clover and Flute is either you having a lucky experience and being disappointed that your friend isn't happier for you. Or your friend telling you about a lucky experience, but you're not too thrilled about it or as happy about it for some reason or another.

Jug as a light-hearted carefree time sounds like a good ol' fun day with a friend.

Ant might be you getting back into the grind of things with school :)