view deck

witchywomyn

is there any site where you can view the entire deck???

Aura Wolf

I wish there were! I have the deck now, but before I bought it I tried searching to see if I could come up with a site with more pictures, and found nothing! It's unfortunate because it really is a beautiful deck. Someone would have to scan all the cards...I'd do it except I don't have the time and my scans always come out too big so I have to edit them in photoshop...oh my it takes a while.

widar

unsure

Hi Dead Star,

Dead Star said:
Someone would have to scan all the cards...I'd do it except I don't have the time and my scans always come out too big so I have to edit them in photoshop...oh my it takes a while.

I'm unsure about the laws for this forum. Wouldn't it be a copyright violation if someone scans the deck, puts the scans on his page and references the scans from here?
I even don't know if someone is allowed to mail scans to friends for their private use.
Are there special rules for the aeclectic community/forum.

I would appreciate if someone could give me some hints; and sorry if this is described in another thread that i haven't read yet - in this case please tell me the link/URL. Thank you.

Blessings; Widar

Sulis

Orion, I think that Witchywoman wanted a site which shows the whole Fey tarot deck. There are quite a few sites which show complete decks.

Here's a list: http://trionfi.com/01/j/i/

Love and light

Sulis xx

Aura Wolf

widar: I don't see how that would be illegal as long as one gave reference to the deck being the artist's copyright. I run a website and I've never had a problem with anything of that nature.

I'm glad you guys found some pictures :)

RiccardoLS

Actually I think the copyright law is that you can sort of use some image for purpose of review or quotations or whatever (by giving credits) The images are proprierty of the author/publisher, bla bla bla... and one should need permission to reproduce them.

For instance Lo Scarabeo has granted (if I recall correctly) an open permission form to Aeclectic and Tarot Passages for their reviews.

But in practice, if one violates this law with some discrection, it is very difficult for teh copyright holder to notice that, or - even if noticed - to make any action. Expecially if the images used are not for profit and do not damage the "respectability" of the image itself.

And this is all I will say :)

Best,

R.

widar

Thanx

Hi Dead Star, hi Riccardo,

thank you for your information! I appreciate the people of LoScarabeo giving the permission to aeclectic. I think, not all publishers are that generous!

Blessings; Widar

witchywomyn

Thank you so much - this is exactly what I needed.