Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Grand Jeu -- How hard is it to learn?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand

Citizen

Kurenai 
Grand Jeu -- How hard is it to learn?

Hi guys,
After spending close to a year learning how to read the petit lenormand, I was thinking of branching out to the grand jeu. However, I am a bit overwhelmed with the deck -- trying to interpret every little detail in each card can be overwhelming.

I was wondering if anyone had any insight or would like to share their experience in learning the grand jeu.
Top   #1
Resident

SearchingStudent 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurenai View Post
Hi guys,
After spending close to a year learning how to read the petit lenormand, I was thinking of branching out to the grand jeu. However, I am a bit overwhelmed with the deck -- trying to interpret every little detail in each card can be overwhelming.

I was wondering if anyone had any insight or would like to share their experience in learning the grand jeu.
Hi Kurenai!
I recently bought this deck and am in the process of learning it. It's slow going, but since I started with the petit lenormand, I do feel confident I'll make good progress. I found this site that has helped me tremendously. Maybe it will help you as well. Good Luck!

http://www.lemegeton.com/blog/2012/0...translation-3/
Top   #2
Citizen

Belinda2 

[QUOTE=SearchingStudent;4681425]Hi Kurenai!
I recently bought this deck and am in the process of learning it. It's slow going, but since I started with the petit lenormand, I do feel confident I'll make good progress. I found this site that has helped me tremendously. Maybe it will help you as well. Good Luck!

http://www.lemegeton.com/blog/2012/0...translation-3/[/QUOT
Thanks for the information,
I have had this deck got it from my sister and have not yet done much with it, I will have to put it on my must to learn list.
Top   #3
in a barrel in the yard

firecatpickles 

I know this is an old thread, but I am looking for people to join a study group for this deck.

After doing a search, I noticed there isn't a formal study thread or threads. I am going to open some and respond here when I am done.
Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.