Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Daily Draw

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Fey Tarot

Citizen

Robin 
Daily Draw

I pulled two cards for my daily draw. One being the Seer and the other King of chalices. after talking to an old friend for the first time I was wondering if these two cards could have related to our situation. Are there any ideas on what these two cards together would mean?

Thanks
Top   #1
Citizen

dadsnook2000 
Patience

Robin, both these cards have some similar qualities, patience and calmness being most obvious, IMHO. The Seer expresses herself through female qualities; a supportive and approachable presence, protecting the door to deeper understanding (of herself or that which she values), gathering of knowledge for an implied (but not stated) purpose.

The King of Chalices is likewise calm, patience, less emotional on the surface than might be expected among the suite of cups but has very deep feelings underneath. He is often looking for answers. This King can signify a "benefactor" or one who will give wholehearted support to you once a commitment is made.

Together these two cards represent a powerful connection that will seek to discover answers and explore possibilities. Don't take this friend for granted, I suspect this meeting can offer much to you in the long run.

Dave.
Top   #2
Citizen

Robin 

I just wanted to respond after all that has happened, dadsnook2000, looking back on the reconnecting with my friend. I appreciate your comments and see that I cannot take this friend for granted as you have stated because of our deep connection with one another which I keep trying to push aside. so thank you for words. It has helped.
Robin
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.