Quantum Tarot: A new deck by the 78th Fool and Leo62

huredriel

Leo62 said:
We're also planning to work on the Devil...})
I don't suppose this will have Chris's face on it, will it :D ....... just joking, couldn't resist ;)

Leo62

Heheh...perhaps we should work in the target T-shirt....;)

Arcana

What can I say that hasn't been said already? I love this idea, and I love the two cards you've shown us so far. Both cards are pretty powerful, very direct. I can't wait to see more!

PS... Personally, I would probably have linked anti-matter to The Devil instead of Death, being the 'shadow'-side of creation and all. But I'd really like to hear more about this choice!

The 78th Fool

Leo62 said:
Heheh...perhaps we should work in the target T-shirt....;)

Ooooh Er Missus !!!

That would be interesting.

All I can say is, Huredriel - remember 'The Great Mystery' !!

The 78th Fool

seriously though! I have to say to everyone who's left such wonderful feedback - I'm really quite overawed! Likw Kay said, it will be a job to keep up!!
Thanks to all of you. xx

tabbycat

This is an idea of great strangeness and charm...!
Just watch it with the cat, okay? ;)

Leo62

Arcana said:
Personally, I would probably have linked anti-matter to The Devil instead of Death, being the 'shadow'-side of creation and all. But I'd really like to hear more about this choice!
Funny you should say that...I did think about it, but I've got another idea I wanted to use for the Devil...you'll have to wait and see what it is... })

tabbycat said:
This is an idea of great strangeness and charm...!
Just watch it with the cat, okay? ;)
LOL, now we have physics in-jokes....don't know whether I'm up or down over that one....;)

tabbycat

Leo62 said:
LOL, now we have physics in-jokes....don't know whether I'm up or down over that one....;)
Sorry, but I just can't resist - if I'm the bottom, you're the top!*

*and no salacious references here, please! I was quoting the song!

Leo62

Netzach said:
It wouldn't be Schroedinger would it?
You'll just have to wait and see...})