Help me with the Queen of wands

Brown sparrow

I had a falling out with someone I care about - did a reading and one question was -What do I need to know about x? And pulled the Queen of wands (upright)

All I got was 'This person is very strong and sure of themselves, wont give in - will no be devastated by our falling out so much as to let the rest of their life suffer. They will go ruthlessly go after success after success and live life to the fullest. ?

Urgently need help on this :/

I don't know if it's okay to mention they were represented by the fool rx in the reading - not asking anyones interpertation on that just if it's okay to give some insight into q o w?

* My interpertation of the fool rx as a person here is - short sightedness, restlesness, looking for ways out without being responsible.

G6

She can be a drama queen, so with Fool rx she might regret the falling out. She overreacted a bit perhaps.

Brown sparrow

She can be a drama queen, so with Fool rx she might regret the falling out. She overreacted a bit perhaps.

Ya. Could be be that too.

Miradeck

QoW in my opinion is a positive card. I see her as a personality being a go getter, someone who fights for what she wants and is passionate about. Were you trying to understand more about how "X" is as a person or how she feels after the "fall out"?

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi Brown sparrow,

You can't mention cards from readings without providing interpretations for them. Please edit your opening post to either interpret the other card you mentioned or remove it. If you feel that other cards are needed to provide context to the card(s) you wish to discuss, post the whole reading and this thread will be moved to Your Readings where complete readings of any number of cards (one through the whole deck) are discussed.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Brown sparrow

QoW in my opinion is a positive card. I see her as a personality being a go getter, someone who fights for what she wants and is passionate about. Were you trying to understand more about how "X" is as a person or how she feels after the "fall out"?

The question was'what do I need to know about this person'. (In hopes of further understanding or as a warning - open to whatever I may need to know)

Brown sparrow

Hi Brown sparrow,

You can't mention cards from readings without providing interpretations for them. Please edit your opening post to either interpret the other card you mentioned or remove it. If you feel that other cards are needed to provide context to the card(s) you wish to discuss, post the whole reading and this thread will be moved to Your Readings where complete readings of any number of cards (one through the whole deck) are discussed.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Okay. I added my interpertation of the fool rx - I haven't nor will post the whole reading. Is this now meeting the rules? X

Miradeck

The question was'what do I need to know about this person'. (In hopes of further understanding or as a warning - open to whatever I may need to know)

My opinion of the Queen remains and with the Fool reversed, seem to indicate that she may want to deal with unfinished business or address whatever loose ends there might be before moving on. Does that make sense in your situation?